A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Wheel Options

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 12:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Wheel Options

I've been looking at wheel options as I keep my summer and winter tires mounted on different wheels. I had a couple of questions:

1) Does anyone know the offset on the standard wheels?
2) Does anyone have a recommendation on a supplier who could import the UK wheels pictured below?

Thanks
Old 10-24-2016, 12:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Audi A4 Allroad 2017 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs - Wheel-Size.com

According to this site it's 26 offset. That's the European market but can't imagine it's different.

I'm thinking about these Hartman Wheels in 19 but I'm not sure yet.
Attached Images  

Last edited by phanatic; 10-24-2016 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:22 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 113 Likes on 87 Posts

You can't run avant wheels on the allroad as the offset is not correct for the wider body of the allroad.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by adg44
You can't run avant wheels on the allroad as the offset is not correct for the wider body of the allroad.
@adg44

That's why my first question was what the offsets were on the stock wheels.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by phanatic
Audi A4 Allroad 2017 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs - Wheel-Size.com

According to this site it's 26 offset. That's the European market but can't imagine it's different.

I'm thinking about these Hartman Wheels in 19 but I'm not sure yet.
Hartman has some really nice looking wheels. Post back when you make your selection and let us see how they look.
Old 10-25-2016, 02:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 491 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by CoMeader
I've been looking at wheel options as I keep my summer and winter tires mounted on different wheels. I had a couple of questions:

1) Does anyone know the offset on the standard wheels?
2) Does anyone have a recommendation on a supplier who could import the UK wheels pictured below?

Thanks
The 7.5Jx18" wheel has an offset of ET29.

Perhaps adg44's point was the wheel you showed is the S line wheel from the A4/S4 sedan and Avant, and has an ET40 offset. It will not fit.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CoMeader
Hartman has some really nice looking wheels. Post back when you make your selection and let us see how they look.
Will do, probably going to spend the Cleveland winter on the stock 18s and might go aftermarket 19s in the spring. Maybe with some springs to lower it a bit if there are options for that by then.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Glisse
The 7.5Jx18" wheel has an offset of ET29.

Perhaps adg44's point was the wheel you showed is the S line wheel from the A4/S4 sedan and Avant, and has an ET40 offset. It will not fit.
Thanks for the information.

The wrong picture was my bad - I got distracted and inserted the regular Avant wheel instead of the two allroad wheels that the UK gets but aren't available in the US (inserted below). I probably got distracted drooling over the S4 Avant that we also don't get .

18 x 7.5J

19 x 8J

Any suggestions on sourcing? I doubt the folks who I used to get my parts for my Daimler SP 260 will be of much use with new Audi wheels.
Old 10-26-2016, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 491 Likes on 335 Posts

Those top wheels are available as an accessory wheel (winter fitment), so should be widely available eventually. It's all a bit new at the moment. The part number is Z8W9073218 8Z8. That is the part number for the set of four, mounted with tyres. Michelin PA4 amazingly.

They may, or may not sell them as a wheel alone. Audi are inconsistent on that.

You are more likely to be able to source them from Germany than the UK. There are some big part sellers on eBay, and they do ship internationally. Perhaps try a forum search. I would ask Audi of America's parts division if they plan on bringing them in. That may be cheaper. It seems ridiculous to only have one wheel available for the Allroad in the US.

The bottom wheel is an option wheel only; it doesn't seem available as an accessory wheel. Will make it harder to find. Don't know the ET, but if not the same, likely to be a slightly higher positive offset than lower due to the increased wheel width.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Glisse
Those top wheels are available as an accessory wheel (winter fitment), so should be widely available eventually. It's all a bit new at the moment. The part number is Z8W9073218 8Z8. That is the part number for the set of four, mounted with tyres. Michelin PA4 amazingly.

They may, or may not sell them as a wheel alone. Audi are inconsistent on that.

You are more likely to be able to source them from Germany than the UK. There are some big part sellers on eBay, and they do ship internationally. Perhaps try a forum search. I would ask Audi of America's parts division if they plan on bringing them in. That may be cheaper. It seems ridiculous to only have one wheel available for the Allroad in the US.

The bottom wheel is an option wheel only; it doesn't seem available as an accessory wheel. Will make it harder to find. Don't know the ET, but if not the same, likely to be a slightly higher positive offset than lower due to the increased wheel width.
Thank you for the suggestions..

Quick Reply: Wheel Options