A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

A few questions, new to A4 B6

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 02:25 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few questions, new to A4 B6

Hello folks,

Recently I've got a A4 B6, 2001. High equipped, with the color display in the dashboard and etc. However, there are a few things I want to do.

1. Can I activate coming home/leaving home functions? I don't have a auto switch, but I have a VAG-com, if there is a trick you can tell? I saw this done on a friends A4 too, but he don't know how (no auto headlights too, also without a light sensor).

2. I got a new headlights which doesn't come with the leveler/regulator/range control, but originally the car has, and there is a annoying light on the dash - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps708c9ba7.jpg - something like this. Is there any way to disable it? With a VAG-com for example? I tried pulling out the fuse #10, but no luck.

Thanks.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 287 Likes on 232 Posts

Ref 1. you wuld need to retrofit the light sensor and coming home modules; light sensor is needed to determine when this feature is functional i.e. is it dark enough for the feature to be enabled.