A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

A4 B8 - Lighted Logo ( Emblem )

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 08:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

But it's still missing something.

Maybe shiny chrome balloons, and Christmas tinsel along the wheel arches?

And one or two of those dogs on the rear shelf, with eyes that light up with the turn signals. That would bring it ALL together.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

If you can add speakers in teh grill and play that Germanic techo music as you approach your destinations its would also garner the attention you seek!!!

Mods are in the eye of the beholder so if your asking, and you are: I think it looks pretty awful!

If its on a 15 old A4 painted yellow with other mods driven by a 18 year old living in his parents basement plowing his money into his car as his sole material self esteem booster I can see how that would be appealing. Go to car meets and also make sure you park it away form other cars and have more time to look back at the car while you argue with your 16 year old girlfriend who thinks your the best thing thats ever been created, then yeah, that would be appealing. If you took a week off from work and instead of a vacation, you wrapped your car, I can see its appealing. If you don't take time off from work, becuase there is no work, I can see its appealing. If you have DVD screens for the front, and back seat and play video's when no body is back there, I can see its appealing. If you have a trunck full of subs and amps with lots of cool LED's with it, I can see its appealing.
If you live in a former soviet bloc country, I can see its appealing. If you can't sleep at night becuase you have "Pre 2012.5 tail and head lights, I can see its appealing.
If the size coil overs is more important than the size of your girl friends waistline, I can see its appealing.
For my bone stock Audi's it would not be. You asked.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Priceless.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fail!
Old 01-15-2015, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can I just say I have an RS5. And I like it, and want it. I am just wondering if its legal in the states
Old 01-15-2015, 12:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by knightriderRS5
Can I just say I have an RS5. And I like it, and want it. I am just wondering if its legal in the states
That would be "special"!!!
Old 01-17-2015, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nalod
If you can add speakers in teh grill and play that Germanic techo music as you approach your destinations its would also garner the attention you seek!!!

Mods are in the eye of the beholder so if your asking, and you are: I think it looks pretty awful!

If its on a 15 old A4 painted yellow with other mods driven by a 18 year old living in his parents basement plowing his money into his car as his sole material self esteem booster I can see how that would be appealing. Go to car meets and also make sure you park it away form other cars and have more time to look back at the car while you argue with your 16 year old girlfriend who thinks your the best thing thats ever been created, then yeah, that would be appealing. If you took a week off from work and instead of a vacation, you wrapped your car, I can see its appealing. If you don't take time off from work, becuase there is no work, I can see its appealing. If you have DVD screens for the front, and back seat and play video's when no body is back there, I can see its appealing. If you have a trunck full of subs and amps with lots of cool LED's with it, I can see its appealing.
If you live in a former soviet bloc country, I can see its appealing. If you can't sleep at night becuase you have "Pre 2012.5 tail and head lights, I can see its appealing.
If the size coil overs is more important than the size of your girl friends waistline, I can see its appealing.
For my bone stock Audi's it would not be. You asked.

LOL.... :rolling:
Old 03-06-2015, 11:11 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

+1 ))))
Old 04-09-2020, 01:10 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Audi logo

Originally Posted by atilganistanbul
why you say that, for my opinion, it seems very cool. but i respect your opinion anyway
Don't listen to them. It looks dope. They obviously don't know anything about cars. Probably drive Priuses or something like that. J have an S5 and I want one. But I dont want to hear anyone crying about advertising or whatever. Email me: tembeckr@gmail.com
thanks