Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A4 > A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5-present

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 148453

Default How to set up Bluetooth with 08 Audi A4

Having a hard time setting up my A4 to my Bluetooth phone? Can anyone offer any advice to me? When I bought the car it came with the Bluetooth package but I can't figure out how to connect the two.

Thanks in advance!

Happy Audi-ing"
audios82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
AudiWorld Super User
Account #: 17024

Default You want the B7 A4 forum which covers the 2008 A4s. This is for the 2009+ B8 A4.

2001.5 1.8TQMCX
Digital Audio Powered by Phatnoise

"Hokie, what makes you standout from so many other AWOT posters?"

"Well Bill I bring three uncommon things to AWOT: I have a degree, a job, and I actually own an Audi."
Hokie_Audi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
AudiWorld Super User
Account #: 38132

Default This is part of the delivery of the car, new or used -- the dealer should do this.

If you bought the phone afterwards or beforehand it makes no difference either.

It is, however, in the manual -- but I would want the dealer to do it for me if I had ANY doubts whatsoever about doing this.

They can probably do it on the phone, too, if you don't want to physically go to the dealer.

It is, as I recall, pretty easy -- but NOT obvious.
markcincinnati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:33 AM   #4
AudiWorld Member
Account #: 36685

Default Here's a link to a post I made months ago re: Bluetooth how-tos

Hope this helps! This thread on Navplus.us is also very helpful: Supported BT phones
antiSUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
Account #: 141995

Default Re: How to set up Bluetooth with 08 Audi A4

Whithin the first minute of turning the car on activate the bluetooth on your phone to search for devices. Shouldnt take to long, it will ask u for a passkey it's 1234. after that ur phone will ask if you would like to pair with the audi device press yes and ur up and running!
Audi Newbeeie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:52 AM   #6
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 190644

Default bluetooth audi a4

Hi folks just purchaes 2010 a4 and have tried all these things to set up bluetooth but refuses to set up my mobile and then tried another mobile still no luck?

any suggestions please?
saracenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:22 AM   #7
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 181837

Quote:
Originally Posted by saracenman View Post
Hi folks just purchaes 2010 a4 and have tried all these things to set up bluetooth but refuses to set up my mobile and then tried another mobile still no luck?

any suggestions please?
Did you read the manual or are you going at it blindly? Can you tell us anything about how you are executing this and what errors and issues you are running into? I can't recall but you have about 5min or so to set this up once you start the car. Anyway, give us more info regarding your problem. Thanks,
smurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:22 AM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2003, 2007, 2008, 2009, a3, a4, a6, audi, bluetooth, cabriolet, pair, phone, program, set, setting, setup