A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

New 2015 A4 S-Line Competition package?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 08:52 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by E92MPower
If I've learned anything from my experience buying an Audi it's that the majority of their sales people are clueless.

Post up more photos of the ride!

I like the body colored mirrors better. The black mirrors look outdated to me. Just make sure the dealer didn't charge you for a package you don't have.
I've been talking to the salesman this morning. He's trying to get the manager to approve ordering me the black mirrors and door sills free of charge. He admitted he misinformed me. He thought the sports package and competiton was the same.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:09 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default S-Line competition package questions

Greetings A4 forum, it's been a while since I picked up my A5 3.5 years ago but I'm heading back to the A4 & I had a few questions as the 2015 manual A4 S-Line is heading my way via boat but before I actually put pen to paper at the dealership I wanted to see if anyone had any pictures of the "rear spoiler" and the "black rear view mirrors"???

I'm already a bit bummed that this package comes with the piano black door & dash inserts and shift console surround, but I guess I can always look into upgrading to carbon fiber at some point (unlikely, but it's a thought!).

Thanks for the pics because the ones I saw of the interior on a previous post are pretty damn AWESOME!!!!

M.
Old 02-19-2021, 03:07 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default This is what $1250 gets you

Originally Posted by ccA4SEA
I see in the past week or so Audiusa has added a $1250 S-Line competition package to the online configurator. It has no details as to whats included though several dealers with cars coming with it list the following:

S Line Competition Package ($1,250)
Alcantara Leather Seating Surfaces
S Line Sport Seats
Aluminum Shift ****
Black Diffuser Surround & Mirror Housings
Brilliant Black Door Sill Blades
Piano Black Inlays

Though I like the idea of the Alcantara seating surface I find it odd that if anything this package likely costs Audi next to nothing to put on the car. The inlays are likely just black plastic vs aluminum that comes standard (cheaper), the Alcantara material should cost about the same or less then leather, shift **** maybe a few bucks more, diffuser is already on the car just black vs body matched. Sport seats I assume are the same as sport package seats already on the car just with the Alcanatara and possibly embossed with 'S-Line'.

Am I missing something here that really makes this worth the $1250?
Well they make the suspension more stiff and a bit lower then usual and they beef the engine up with a bit of tuning