A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Where to sell stock speaker system

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 05:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nostromo
Jesus Dolamite. You're a dick.
You can use any term your vocabulary consists of. I'm a upfront person and have no reserve when it comes to honesty. If you dont like it, ignore it. Jedem das Seine
Old 09-18-2014, 05:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by justinway1221
God Id hate to not have insurance right?

Someones Jealous lol
Factory warranties and auto insurance policies are two different coverages from totally separate entities, genius. Give your coverage provider a call and fill them in on your "custom mods" when you're up to it.

Your emotional attachment to your car doesn't exist anywhere but inside your own cranium, it's your car.

Btw your choice in mod companies is impeccable. They're insolvent(that means going under); they couldn't even pay for the program car from Audi. Perhaps you can give them a finance pointer or two.

Good luck
Old 09-18-2014, 09:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Dolamite
Factory warranties and auto insurance policies are two different coverages from totally separate entities, genius. Give your coverage provider a call and fill them in on your "custom mods" when you're up to it.

Your emotional attachment to your car doesn't exist anywhere but inside your own cranium, it's your car.

Btw your choice in mod companies is impeccable. They're insolvent(that means going under); they couldn't even pay for the program car from Audi. Perhaps you can give them a finance pointer or two.

Good luck
I'm with state farm and before I did any of these mods I asked if I would be covered with my full coverage if for any reason my car was totaled and I am insured with all my custom mods and sound system if it was all purchased and installed from an authorized dealer of the products and I can show proof.

So your a straight forward and honest person huh, what kind of car do you have? My choice of tune is impeccable? sure maybe they have a couple bad things, but the tunes when put together you cant beat. sorry.