A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

2017 A4 Price

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 01:05 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 86 Posts

Price discount is all geo-market related. It all depends on the number of dealers and the size of dealer in your area. When I was shopping for my A4 in late Nov/ early Dec, two dealers only quoted me 6.5% discount and won't gave any more. Then one other dealer gave me 12.5% discount via internet quote. However, they don't have the spec I want in stock. I then contacted fourth dealer (which happened to be the largest Audi dealer in Boston area) and They matched the 12.5% discount with an exact car I want they have in stock. Plus Season of Audi incentive, I think I finally got $6500 off a MSRP of $49,235.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:26 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 152 Likes on 103 Posts

There are some bonus offers in your area, like owner loyalty and and money if you buy/lease through Audi Financial. There is even a Takata airbag discount for some people.

Incentives vary across the country, so offers in Florida might not be the same as Missouri...and important thing to keep in mind when looking at internet pricing. Locations also can dictate other things, like if Audi is offer dealers regional advertising assistance with $xxx/car given to the dealer or is offering other incentives to a region to control inventory no selling as fast as in another region. So there can be some variances not easily discerned. You just need to be upfront with your dealer and where you need to be and see what they can do. Some documentation like TrueCar on pricing is a powerful tool to show you are educated about what to pay and lets the dealer know where they need to be to earn your business. Working with two dealers is always helpful as well...just gives you a better gauge of where your local dealers are. Likely one will always match the other, but some dealerships are willing to be more aggressive than others.

Hope this info helps you out a little. As you can see the prices are falling on A4 transactions with the holidays and incentives, and Audi/VW (with the whole TDI fines) is pretty motivated to sell some cars right now to generate income. Probably now is the best time to buy an A4 than ever before. Let us know how it works out for you!
Attached Images   
Old 01-16-2017, 02:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default About the same

I did my purchase about a week and a half ago. I traded in a Porsche Macan S and had positive equity of about $1,800. I leased an A4 Premium Plus with Tech Package MSRP was $46,525. Im paying $428/month tax in for 36 months.
Old 02-18-2017, 03:01 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by minmet
Price discount is all geo-market related. It all depends on the number of dealers and the size of dealer in your area. When I was shopping for my A4 in late Nov/ early Dec, two dealers only quoted me 6.5% discount and won't gave any more. Then one other dealer gave me 12.5% discount via internet quote. However, they don't have the spec I want in stock. I then contacted fourth dealer (which happened to be the largest Audi dealer in Boston area) and They matched the 12.5% discount with an exact car I want they have in stock. Plus Season of Audi incentive, I think I finally got $6500 off a MSRP of $49,235.

New to the board and searching for a new A4 in Mass. I cannot get anywhere near the discount you got. Could you help me with a salesman name and dealership? PM me if you prefer. Thanks!
Old 02-18-2017, 07:38 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jorgecopa
Total out of pocket was 1990.00 / 36months 12k miles/ 443.00 monthly
Great deal. I just returned from a test drive and the CA was quoting lease payments of $750+ per month, which is about $300 too high compared with the deals I've seen posted here. That supposedly included a $2k discount from MSRP (5%) but the money factor was jacked way up. Not that it matters as I'll be running an RFQ process shortly.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Boraxo
Great deal. I just returned from a test drive and the CA was quoting lease payments of $750+ per month, which is about $300 too high compared with the deals I've seen posted here. That supposedly included a $2k discount from MSRP (5%) but the money factor was jacked way up. Not that it matters as I'll be running an RFQ process shortly.
$750+ for an A4...unless you are carrying some type of negative equity, tier C credit or some other thing it doesn't make any sense to pay that amount of money for an A4...like nonono
Old 02-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Boraxo
2k off MSRP is a joke and 750 for a A4 is insane if its a lease. For some reason sometimes manufactures offer a lot more cash back on leases. I don't know where your located but in South Florida almost everybody leases and we are spoiled when it comes to car shopping. There is so much competition.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:32 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by salvadorsantana
$750+ for an A4...unless you are carrying some type of negative equity, tier C credit or some other thing it doesn't make any sense to pay that amount of money for an A4...like nonono
Yep.