A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

First B9 Test Drive

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 06:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 81 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by minmet
Dseagw2, you really are a very good sales consultant. Looks you already persuad Jon reconsidering this car. lol
Hey, I am in no way connected to Audi. If you look at my signature, we have an Infiniti and Honda as well. I have just owned lots of cars in my lifetime and the A4 hits the sweet spot! I guess I am a "fan boy" in that respect! I am in sales (for a totally different industry) and when I am enthusiastic about something it comes through. :-)
Old 02-21-2017, 06:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 81 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinB656
Well, I quite like my glacier white with tan interior and oak inlays. A light interior not only looks good, but makes the interior seem bigger and keeps things cooler during hot weather.
Sorry about that, but I have Ibis White (so not boring), and if you have the oak inlays that makes all the difference. I was just imagining that he was driving an A4 with tan interior and aluminum inlays. That is pretty much the most basic interior available. I have oak inlays as well. They transform the interior. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you.

Post some pics of your interior. I have never seen tan with oak inlays. I'm sure it is sharp!

Last edited by dseag2; 02-21-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dseag2
Hey, I am in no way connected to Audi. If you look at my signature, we have an Infiniti and Honda as well. I have just owned lots of cars in my lifetime and the A4 hits the sweet spot! I guess I am a "fan boy" in that respect! I am in sales (for a totally different industry) and when I am enthusiastic about something it comes through. :-)
+1
Old 02-21-2017, 06:59 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 86 Posts

Sorry Man! I intended that to be a joke. Obviously didn't do well. I knew you don'the have any business relationship with Audi.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by minmet
Sorry Man! I intended that to be a joke. Obviously didn't do well. I knew you don'the have any business relationship with Audi.
Hey. I don't think he took it seriously. Look at him smiling when he says that

And yes. Someone here has tan interiors!! I've never seen tan interiors on an A4. Would love to see photos.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry about that, but I have Ibis White (so not boring), and if you have the oak inlays that makes all the difference. I was just imagining that he was driving an A4 with tan interior and aluminum inlays. That is pretty much the most basic interior available. I have oak inlays as well. They transform the interior. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you.

Post some pics of your interior. I have never seen tan with oak inlays. I'm sure it is sharp!
You have a very rounded collection of cars for a fanboy, lol. We also own a Honda (CR-V) because I'm not driving three dogs around in a Q5
Old 02-22-2017, 06:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by VipinLJ
Someone here has tan interiors!! I've never seen tan interiors on an A4. Would love to see photos.
There is an interior named "Atlas Beige" for the allroad--see attached.
Attached Thumbnails First B9 Test Drive-dashbeige_900x685.jpg  
Old 02-22-2017, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan in St. Louis
I do like this beige and looks good with the walnut trim. I'm betting a little more difficult to clean clean and free from jean dye transfer.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VipinLJ
Hey. I don't think he took it seriously. Look at him smiling when he says that

And yes. Someone here has tan interiors!! I've never seen tan interiors on an A4. Would love to see photos.
Check my post a few days ago in the Show Us Your Cars thread. I've got a Tango Red/Atlas Beige/Gray A4 with walnut trim.
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-.../#post24924883

Last edited by sprior; 02-22-2017 at 08:31 AM.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan in St. Louis
Originally Posted by sprior
Check my post a few days ago in the Show Us Your Cars thread. I've got a Tango Red/Atlas Beige/Gray A4 with walnut trim.
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-.../#post24924883
He he. I thought tan was more brown, like the cedar brown in the new Q7!! This looks a little darker than beige? Looks nice though.

And yes. A nightmare to keep clean. My VWs have beige interiors and my A6 had grey and dye transfer is a nightmare to remove. That's why I have black and brown in my cars now. A4 is nougat brown whereas the X3 and A7 are black.

Quick Reply: First B9 Test Drive