I have a Havana Black A6. I love it... The only con (with any black car, not just Havana) is that it gets dirty easily. When it's clean, it looks amazing.
- Good color professionally and casually.
- Most pair it with brown (like LIY), but I paired it with black. Personally, nougat interior and the brown on the outside is a bit much for my liking, but it does look nice.
- Different shades from different angles. Looks jet black at night, brown in the bright sun, and different shades of gray in different light.
- The Ash interior with this color is breathtaking.
- Just an overall different, unique, fun color.
My second choice would have been Ooooooohhhhlong Gray. Love that color too......
Link to the pics of my car (Black interior/Ash):
Link to the pics of LIY's car (Nougat interior/Ash):
Good luck with your decision. If you choose Havana, I'm sure you'll be happy with it...