I just signed up for a new Sirius-XM promo that gives you both the radio & traffic for 5 months at $34--- Very good deal. I was just trying to sign up for the traffic at $4/month when they offered me the whole deal for a few bucks more.
2012 A6 Prestige. Brilliant Black Velvet Beige/0ak Inlayed Interior
Innovation Package, Cold Weather, LED headlights
Build date--- March 2012
I just renewed yesterday (my subscription ran out on the 4th). First phone call was offered the Select Plan at $199 per year. Called back the next day and was offered same at $89 per year - with fees, taxes was just over $100 for the year.
The key is when your current sub is about up you call and ask for the cancellation department. You tell them unless they can give you the "promo" 12 mon radio deal (currently about $89 + tax/fees), you are gone. Has worked for me every year since 2008.
- 2013 A6 3.0T Prestige, Quartz Gray/Black, 19" Sport, Driver Assist, LED headlights,Cold Weather and B&O;
Bridgestone RE970AS tires; XPel Ultimate full front, mirrors and rocker panels, Opti-coat Pro - 2002 allroad 2.7t - 13y/50K mi and still like new - 2009 A4 3.2 Prestige w/Nav (sold at 4y/48K mi) - 2001 A6 2.7t (sold at 8y/98K mi)
I agree with Snagit except tell them you want the 5 month deal for $24.99 + royalty fee. If you threaten to cancel they will give it to you. I have 4 vehicles on this plan and I call in and renew them every 5 months. Been doing this for years.
I just renewed few days ago. Sirius select. First, they offered 1 year for $89 + taxes and later 6 months for $30 ($33 after taxes) which I took.
2014 A6 Prestige 3.0T, Daytona gray, Black interior and headliner, Sport/Black optic package, LED, Cold weather package, Fine grain ash wood trim
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________
2007 Toyota Camry SE 2.4, Barcelona red, Black interior.
Do they have any Radio only Promo's as I've got traffic included with the car for 4 years ('14 A6 TDI) but my radio expired about 2 weeks ago?
Just talk to cancellations and keep saying no to every offer they give you til they get to the 5 month one at about $28
2013 A6 3.0t Premium Plus, Garnet Red / Black / Black Headliner, 19" Sport, Side Assist, Cold Weather package
* X-Pel Ultimate extended hood / fenders (approx 24"), full front bumper, headlights, mirrors and rear bumper trunk loading area
* S6 sport pedals
* DLS OA10D Subwoofer, JL XD 600/6 amp, Audio Control LCQ-1 OEM integration, six channel signal processor and equalizer, fully dynamatted rear deck where the sub is mounted
* 19" Avant Garde Wheels with Pirelli All Season Tires
* For winter - 18" Elbrus I02 wheels with Michelin X-Ice XI3 tires
* Llumar Air Blue 80 Tint
* Washed with IronX Snow Soap or Chemical Guys Clear Citrus via a foaming lance
* Detailed with CQuartz, Reload, PERL, Ultima Tire & Trim Guard
Picked up a CPO 2013 a6 in April and finally got around to contacting Sirius to get a free trial (figured I could ask for one as I never have had an account before). I asked for a 6 month free trial, person came back saying I was all setup for a 48 month trial. Did I miss something? 48 > 6 correct? Sounds too good to be true. Happy as long as this is legit. Used online chat on their website. Hope this helps someone!