Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Indy shop in Ann Arbor, Mi area?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 05:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indy shop in Ann Arbor, Mi area?

Well seems my local dealer won't install sways for me? They didn't even like that I put on some new Vossen rims. Seems they say that they don't see many Audis modified? I am bike guy and the BMW bike shop will do anything you want if you are paying. Ok can anyone give me a contact for a shop to install some sways and other minor mods in the Ann Arbor area?
Old 10-26-2016, 09:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A6 Luver
Well seems my local dealer won't install sways for me? They didn't even like that I put on some new Vossen rims. Seems they say that they don't see many Audis modified? I am bike guy and the BMW bike shop will do anything you want if you are paying. Ok can anyone give me a contact for a shop to install some sways and other minor mods in the Ann Arbor area?
Depends on how far the "area" goes, but have high confidence and good experience with:

Motorwerks Mercedes-Benz, BMW, AUDI Sales and Service

M14 to 275 north into M5, turn right at the circle at Pontiac Trail and there they are...30-40 minutes.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks Sportstick, will ck them out. Would rather deal with someone I have some info about.

Mike

Originally Posted by Sportstick
Depends on how far the "area" goes, but have high confidence and good experience with:

Motorwerks Mercedes-Benz, BMW, AUDI* Sales and Service

M14 to 275 north into M5, turn right at the circle at Pontiac Trail and there they are...30-40 minutes.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the short shifter kit and front subframe brace replacement on my S4 done by Arbormotion, off State St just south of I-94. They didn't quibble, labor rates were fair, no problems with the work. That was almost five years ago but hopefully they haven't changed. ArborMotion Auto Repair & Service Ann Arbor | Auto Detailing | Find the Best Auto Mechanics & Technicians
Old 11-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by jlarke
I had the short shifter kit and front subframe brace replacement on my S4 done by Arbormotion, off State St just south of I-94. They didn't quibble, labor rates were fair, no problems with the work. That was almost five years ago but hopefully they haven't changed. ArborMotion Auto Repair & Service Ann Arbor | Auto Detailing | Find the Best Auto Mechanics & Technicians
Great I have heard of them, but never had anyone that dealt with them. I get a haircut right near there.....so great maybe closer. Will stop by and see what they look like soon.

Thanks Mike