Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

my.audi.com upgraded?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 11:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by iBetterDoNow
On the classic google map, you could send google destinations to your 'car'.
I have recently noticed that the "send Google destination" is now available from the New Google Maps view as well. Once you have identified a destination it shows up as an option.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:49 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PJRed2008
Bluetooth and phones have nothing to do with what we're discussing. Contacts are downloaded from the phone and will provide destinations in some cases. The MMI Online Destinations from myAudi are something else entirely and have nothing to do with Bluetooth.

I didn't say the online destination has anything to do with bluetooth. I referred to the combination of the MMI alone vs MMI when paired with bluetooth phone. When my MMI was not paired, I was getting online destinations from my new myAudi account. When MMI was paired with my phone, it still had online destinations from my old myAudi account until I did a factory reset to Telephone and Directory. Just telling you what worked for me and what I observed.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:33 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wylee
I didn't say the online destination has anything to do with bluetooth. I referred to the combination of the MMI alone vs MMI when paired with bluetooth phone. When my MMI was not paired, I was getting online destinations from my new myAudi account. When MMI was paired with my phone, it still had online destinations from my old myAudi account until I did a factory reset to Telephone and Directory. Just telling you what worked for me and what I observed.
Okay, my bad. I have already done those resets, had the system working with the new PIN and MyAudi, then for some reason it regressed to the destinations I have deleted. There are gremlins somewhere, but I only have two destinations in the Directory and they were both entered by me locally.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I tried this again and now have my new PIN active (again) and my new destinations (again). I reset telephone, directory and nav online info and got the PIN request. Put in the new number and all was well. Will see if its still there this morning. I also cleared and reentered my car info in Google Maps SendtoCar. No idea if that really did anything though.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default UPDATE MMI Connect

For those following this thread, here's the latest status: for those with accounts predating 1 Mar 2014, all you need to do is to log into the new myAudi site using your old user name and password. No need to change PIN, mess with directory, phone, etc.

Download the MMI Connect app onto your phone, and access your account the same way; you'll have to enter the VIN, and that's about it. As discussed before, you can search/send destinations, send addresses from Contacts to car, etc. from the app. Not bad.

For those of you wondering if Audi ever responds to feedback...
Old 09-25-2014, 09:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Well, maybe that worked for you but not for my pre-Mar 2014 myAudi acct. Had to go through the directory/tel reset in the MMI with a new PIN process.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by snagitseven
Well, maybe that worked for you but not for my pre-Mar 2014 myAudi acct. Had to go through the directory/tel reset in the MMI with a new PIN process.
I don't doubt that you did... just wanted newcomers to the thread to know that the site was finally working, now that the users had done all the product development work

Thanks for being one of the test pilots!
Old 10-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by csm22
I don't doubt that you did... just wanted newcomers to the thread to know that the site was finally working, now that the users had done all the product development work

Thanks for being one of the test pilots!
Just tried it and it didn't work for me - I can't log into the new site with my old username/PW.