Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Owners Manual

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 02:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Richard Solomon
Please open tickets with Audi Client Relations - the more of us that complain the more likely they are to change. I've been half-heartedly working up an online campaign to kick them in the behind, but more owner and potential owner complaints will help.
l
I did in January. Just sent a follow up.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nedstand
I did in January. Just sent a follow up.
They closed mine with a bedbug letter, I mean "We're working on it, no ETA".... I figure it won't happen until they're inundated....
Old 06-17-2014, 07:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

They closed mine with a bedbug letter, I mean "We're working on it, no ETA".... I figure it won't happen until they're inundated....
Maybe it's time to use snail mail? Here's the contact info I found for the president of Audi USA

Scott Keogh
Audi of America, LLC
2200 Ferdinand Porsche Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171-5884 USA
Old 06-17-2014, 07:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Maybe it's time to use snail mail? Here's the contact info I found for the president of Audi USA
Not a bad idea! Please do *EVERYONE* open a ticket - we want whomever actually gets tasked with looking into this to see that there's a lot of demand and NOT come back with "Well, we only had 2 requests in the last 5 years so it's just one loudmouth."

I would also suggest in the ticket pointing out the ease with which one can find MB and BMW manuals.... maybe especially for those cross-shopping!
Old 06-17-2014, 11:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thank you for contacting Audi of America regarding the owners’ manuals for our vehicles. I understand you wish to know why we currently do not have our owners’ manuals available to our customers and prospective customers available in an online format.

There are currently not any plans for Audi of America to have online owners’ manuals available. We work with a third party company to produce our owners’ manuals, so we would have to partner with them in order to provide online owners’ manuals for our customers.
Old 06-17-2014, 11:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

In other words, we'd have to do some extra work for your $70,000
Old 06-17-2014, 12:43 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by joebird
There are currently not any plans for Audi of America to have online owners’ manuals available. We work with a third party company to produce our owners’ manuals, so we would have to partner with them in order to provide online owners’ manuals for our customers.
Funny, that's not what they told me. Spend as much or as little time pushing as you wish - I think first-order is to get a lot of tickets on record. Any escalations we can achieve would help, but probably will be a second-order effect. I spoke with Anthony Foulk who's the AoA product manager for the A6/S6 line and he said he'd look into it but there's been no response in a month or so, and he seemed unaware that the manuals were NOT available.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

If you have Facebook go to Audi USA page, and add your voice to the thread I started.
Old 06-18-2014, 07:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

If you have Facebook go to Audi USA page, and add your voice to the thread I started.
Link?
Old 06-18-2014, 08:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Link?
I see you found it, but I can't figure out how to link that facebook page. If you know how, post a link for the others, and thanks for your support!

Quick Reply: Owners Manual