A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Pre facelift dynamic rear turn lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 01:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pre facelift dynamic rear turn lights

I came across this video and I wonder if anyone knows anything about this mod, I found it very interesting.
I am sending a message to the guy who posted it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhHz...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-11-2017, 03:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You buy a module to plug into the wiring on the rear lights and it give a similar affect to that of the facelift dynamic indicator motion. I'll be getting this for my 2012 a7 as soon as i pick it up in the next few days
Old 01-11-2017, 04:50 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

link to said module?
Old 01-11-2017, 05:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

His reply

Guten Tag,

folgenge 2 Möglichkeiten gibt es:
Variante 1: Ich hab ein Satz Rückleuchten den ich im tausch gegen ihre alten 1:1 plus 300 Euro Umbaukosten tausche.
Vorausgesetzt ihre Rückleuchten sind genauso in einem einwandfreien Technischen und optischen Zustand wie meine Umgebauten.
Bei dieser Variante ggf beachten: wenn die Rückleuchten von uns 1:1 getauscht sind, das du vermutlich noch mal 20 Euro investieren musst um neue Dichtungen original von Audi bestellen müsstest(Nur beim A6). Da sich die Rückleuchten bei jedem Auto anders an die Karosse anlegen. Kann auch sein, das die alten Dichtungen ohne weiteres dicht halten.
Auf Wunsch können diese auch durch aufpreis ersetzt werden (Gilt nicht für die Limo, da wird eine 2te Dichtung von uns Sofort verbaut und mit 20 Euro verrechnet da sonst die Rückleuchten nicht dicht wären).
Der Tausch dauert 15 min/A6 - 45 min/A7 und würde ich gerne mit ihnen zusammen in 49377 Vechta machen.
So haben Sie keine Standzeiten ihres KFZs.
Alternative wäre dieses auch auf dem Postweg möglich gegen eine Kaution (die bei erhalt ihrer Optisch und Technisch einwandfreien Rückleuchten bei uns, wieder erstattet wird) von 250 Euro und einer Versandprauschale von 8 Euro.
Variante 2: Falls die eigenen Rückleuchten umgebaut werden sollten würde das ca 8 Werktage dauern bis die wieder bei ihnen sind. Der Preis bleibt bei 300 Euro + Versand.
Was wird gemacht:
Es werden die Rückleuchten geöffnet und dort werden Module eingebaut die das möglich machen. Die Rückleuchten sind hinterher wieder verschweißt und auf Dichtigkeit geprüft.
Die Rückleuchten sind auch weiterhin dann wieder dicht vorausgesetzt die Rahmengedichtungen sitzen nach dem Einbau auch richtig.
Die Rückleuchten sind dann Plug and Play getauscht. Keine Codierung oder Module notwendig. Fehler werden weiterhin angezeigt wenn was kaputt ist und auch nur dann. Falls ein Fehler auftreten sollte, sind wir auch bereit diesen kostenfrei zu reparieren.
Offiziell sind die umgebauten im Straßenverkehr nicht mehr zugelassen. Man sieht hinterher aber keinen Unterschied zu unumgebauten Rückleuchten im eingebauten Zustand und beim TÜV gibt es nach der Aussage: "Ist nur eine Codierungsfunktion!" Keine Probleme damit.
Klar ist es ein stolzer Preis, aber bedenkt man die arbeit, Entwicklungskosten und die Materialkosten die dahinterstecken für den umbau ist es vollkommen gerechtfertigt und eig noch zu günstig.
Alternativ gibt es die Option noch falls Dynamisches Blinken gewünscht ist auf Facelift Rückleuchten umzubauen. Aber die Kommunikationsmodule damit die FL Rückleuchten mit den VFL Auto funktionieren haben schon fast den gleichen Preis wie unser umbau. Hinzukommen dann noch die FL Rückleuchten.
Falls noch weitere Fragen offen sind, gerne fragen ??

Translated with google
Good day, There are 2 possibilities: Variant 1: I have a set of taillights which I exchange in exchange against their old 1: 1 plus 300 euro conversion costs. Provided their taillights are the same in a flawless technical and optical condition as my converted. Please note: If the taillights of 1: 1 are exchanged, you probably have to invest another 20 Euro to order new seals original from Audi (Only with the A6). Since the taillights of each car are differently attached to the body. It may also be that the old seals are easily sealed. On request they can also be replaced by an extra charge (Does not apply to the Limo, as a 2nd seal is installed by us immediately and charged with 20 euros otherwise the taillights would not be tight). The exchange lasts 15 min / A6 - 45 min / A7 and I would like to do with them together in 49377 Vechta. This means you do not have a lifetime of your car. Alternative this would be possible also by the post office against a deposit (which will be refunded at our optical and technically faultless taillights with us, of 250 euros and a dispatch office of 8 euros. Variant 2: If the own taillights should be converted would take about 8 workdays until they are again with them. The price remains at 300 euros + shipping. What is being done: The taillights are opened and modules are installed which make this possible. The taillights are then re-welded and checked for leaks. The taillights are still then again tightly presupposed the frame seals sit also correctly after the installation. The taillights are then plug and play exchanged. No coding or modules required. Errors are still displayed when what is broken and also only then. If an error occurs, we are also willing to repair it free of charge. Officially the converted road traffic is no longer permitted. One sees afterwards but no difference to unbuilt taillights in the built-in state and with the TÜV there is according to the statement: "Is only one coding function!" No problems with that. Clearly it is a proud price, but considering the work, development costs and material costs the behind-the-scenes for the conversion it is perfectly justified and still too cheap. Alternatively, there is the option still Dynamic flashing is desired to convert to facelift taillights. But the communication modules so that the FL taillights work with the VFL car are already almost the same price as our conversion. Add the FL taillights. If more questions are open, please ask?
Old 01-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Modul for Semi Dynamic Turning Signal - Audi A7 4G-
Old 01-11-2017, 05:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Let us know how it goes!
Old 01-12-2017, 05:16 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

thanks @buddyboy. appears to be pre-order only. ditto, if you purchase a write-up and review would be awesome.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Jesse1983
thanks @buddyboy. appears to be pre-order only. ditto, if you purchase a write-up and review would be awesome.
I confirmed with the seller thaey are the modules needed, ill ask him does he have any in stock if so ill order up a set
Old 01-15-2017, 01:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

They are in stock I'll be ordering a set up this week to install
Old 01-17-2017, 04:35 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by buddyboy
They are in stock I'll be ordering a set up this week to install
nice! don't forget pics of the install for others (me) haha

Quick Reply: Pre facelift dynamic rear turn lights