Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Destination Charge

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 12:41 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Destination Charge

Is Destination Charge to be included in Euro Delivery Audi cars or not? My understanding is that it is not, but I want to be certain.

Thanks!
Old 03-25-2015, 06:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yes, Audi charges normal destination charges on top of MSRP.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bsd107
Is Destination Charge to be included in Euro Delivery Audi cars or not? My understanding is that it is not, but I want to be certain.

Thanks!
Why you think it will not included?
Old 04-03-2015, 03:26 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by TIME89
Why you think it will not included?
Based on the posts on this forum, when people did not pay the destination charge.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bsd107
Based on the posts on this forum, when people did not pay the destination charge.
It was long time ago and not apply now.

Regarding Destination Fee

Good morning, Time!

The Audi European Delivery price of your vehicle includes lodging for 2 guests with one standard room, one night at your choice of one of the Audi recommended hotels, complimentary chauffeured transportation directly to the Forum from Franz Josef Strauss airport in Munich, from either of the two Audi recommended hotels or the Ingolstadt Train Station, complimentary meals and non-alcoholic beverages in the Customer Center’s Market Restaurant which are available on the day of delivery, a scheduled tour of our factory and visit to museum are available, vehicle ground transportation from the established drop-off points, ocean freight and marine insurance, customs duty and clearance, storage and terminal handling fees and drop-off location fees. Most models ordered via the European Delivery program are eligible for discounts up to 5% off of MSRP. The MSRP excludes taxes, title/documentary fees, registration, tags, Audi dealer prep, labor and installation charges, insurance, optional equipment and accessories, certificate of compliance and non-compliance fees, finance charges, and the destination charge.

Per the terms of the program, the customer agrees to purchase his/her vehicle at the Audi European Delivery program price established by a participating Audi dealer, including destination charges and local taxes/titling fees. With that being said, the destination fee will still remain and will be itemized on the bill of sale at the time of purchase as it is not included in the MSRP.
Regarding VAT Check
Hello,

Yes, we do not require that the dealer collects the VAT check. However, should the dealer not collect the check and the customer stays abroad longer than 90 days they are subject to the 19% fee. Most dealers prefer to collect the money as a safe keeping however it is returned immediately after the car is dropped off at port.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! My contact information is below if you prefer to speak over the phone.

Thank you!

Amanda Jasionowski
VIP/European Delivery/Audi exclusive Sales
Experiential Marketing

Last edited by TIME89; 04-04-2015 at 10:29 AM.