Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

Dave, here you go. I think you'll find this very easy to read

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 09:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tomorrow is when I get my v8 torsen installed too!
Old 11-01-2005, 01:44 PM

Default This is so great!

I'm putting a AAN into my UrQ, the motor was sitting in the shop where most of the work is being done and my S6 was having coil troubles.
So we switched the coil packs and now rather than having to buy a set of the AAN coils packs I'll just replace the bad coil set with the 1.8s
Is there any other threads I should be watching as well on this subject?
Old 01-30-2016, 10:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

Does anyone have copies of the Wiring Diagram Photos for this post? They disapeared in the last few days and I'm just getting ready to do this. This post should really be archived in such a way that the photo's will stay put as this and its parter post "here:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...links-2159525/

are good reference info.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Post still valid, would be nice for community to have the pics back up, But I found them over on QuattroWorld on URS4Boys post.
quattroworld.com Forums: 1.8T (or 2.0 TFSI) coil pack conversion DIY (ported over from AW) with UPDATES

Last edited by zarati; 01-30-2016 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Link Added
Old 01-30-2016, 09:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by zarati
Does anyone have copies of the Wiring Diagram Photos for this post? They disapeared in the last few days and I'm just getting ready to do this. This post should really be archived in such a way that the photo's will stay put as this and its parter post "here: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...links-2159525/
are good reference info.
This happened because the "rocket surgeons" here at AudiWorld decided to change the address everyone's photo gallery without telling anybody about it. I complained about it and I was not given any help to fix the problem (It's "my problem" not theirs).

As a result, what is left of the FAQ is completely useless because they (the folks that run Audiworld) have gutted the info posts of their photos (not just my posts).

I don't post anything new here unless the photos are hosted far away from Audiworld.

I visit here most days but not every day. I am on other, more stable, UrS forums, daily.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:13 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

these pics would be so useful if anyone could get them back up
Old 10-18-2016, 06:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Justforged
these pics would be so useful if anyone could get them back up
Again, I state:

Originally Posted by UrS4boy
This happened because the "rocket surgeons" (mods/admin) here at AudiWorld decided to change the address of everyone's photo gallery without telling anybody about it. I complained about it and I was not given any help to fix the problem (It's "my problem" not theirs). As a result, what is left of the FAQ is completely useless because they (the folks that "run" (or is that "ruin"(?) Audiworld) have gutted the info posts of their photos (not just my posts).
Idiots and they don't care.

If you really like your UrS, forget coming here to Audiworld. Go to and join the quattroworld UrS forum. (quattroworld.com Forums: UrS4/UrS6/S2/RS2) There is an extensive, stable FAQ there with a load of knowledgeable UrS folks to help you with your problems.

In the meantime, for the 1.8T coil pack conversion DIY, go here: quattroworld.com Forums: 1.8T (or 2.0 TFSI) coil pack conversion DIY (ported over from AW) with UPDATES

Hi Kris.