Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 A4 Sirius Radio Connectivity problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2015, 05:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by socalif
So as more and more people chime in and state they have the same problem, I wonder if #Audi will finally admit they have a problem

#Audi please fix this or buy the car back
Well, posting here and expecting Audi to notice and fix is about like pissing in the wind. What you're doing in communication with Audi is probably the best.

One suggestion is to see if they will update your MMI to the latest version. It doesn't really cost anything in parts, they just plug in a SD card and push buttons in the MMI. 20 minutes later it's updated.

I was having a problem with the Sirius not even showing up in the MMI and this fixed it. (I updated it myself) What version of MMI software do you have?

This pages shows the versions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi_Media_Interface
Old 10-22-2015, 06:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ref to mmi

Mmi was updated and rhe same issues are not any better

As far as this forum and Audi, they and all companies monitor these forums, and social media, so the more people let everyone know about their issues, the more they might start to realize there is an issue

Letting them know several times has not gotten Audi to even ackowledge that the problem is Audi's

Even video proof they denied, and still blamed Sirius, even though it was clearly shown

Originally Posted by iaflyer
I have the similar problem in my Audi 2010 A6. If I go down a road with some trees on the S side of the road, the Sirius cuts out. My Honda, which has XM never does. I don't have the problem on the open road, just when there is a slight obstruction S of me.

I had a VW Jetta that had sirius, I never recall it cutting out either. Since obviously the satellite signal isn't going to change the exact moment I pass down the same section of road, I think it's the Audi system. Maybe the antenna isn't as sensitive?