Audio, Video and Security Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JL Stealthbox & a/d/s/ amplifier installed. Comments & questions... (long)

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2000, 10:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Stereo Express (more)

I purchased the Stealthbox used, from AlexD, and I actually installed it myself (pretty easy, especially if you have a friend hold it in place while you attach it). I also bought the amp from Soundhabit.com.

But I had everything wired up at Stereo Express on Hylan Blvd, just north of New Dorp Lane. Morris is their installer.
Give them a call at 351-4411.
A friend of mine warned me that they are very arrogant over there. And the guy who recommended them to me also said the same -- but that they are the only ones on Staten Island who know Audis. But they were very nice and helpful to me. And I didn't even buy the equipment from them!
I guess you have to have a German car to get any attention from them. My friend has a Trans Am.

Incidentally, J&A Sound on New Dorp Lane is a JL Audio dealer. But I have no experience with them.

If you're on S.I. drop me a line. We've got a whole contingency of Audiworld-ers on Staten Islanders, and are trying to get everyone together sometime soon. If nothing else, I can at least show you the work that they did on my car.

Cheers,
Peter
98.5 1.8tqms