New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Audi A5 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 03:10 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi A5 for sale

Hi guys I wonder if anyone can help.

I have a Audi A5 s line black edition Quattro. It is a 59plate but only has 40,000 miles on the clock.

The car has beeen extremely well looked after hence the low mileage. It has MMI Quattro bang and Olfson sound system.

i Ned to sell it ASAP could anyone advise me how much I should ask for it or even better still is there anyone in here that would be interested.

cheers guys .....Ollie
Old 02-20-2017, 06:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Ollie Ringwood
Hi guys I wonder if anyone can help.

I have a Audi A5 s line black edition Quattro. It is a 59plate but only has 40,000 miles on the clock.

The car has beeen extremely well looked after hence the low mileage. It has MMI Quattro bang and Olfson sound system.

i Ned to sell it ASAP could anyone advise me how much I should ask for it or even better still is there anyone in here that would be interested.

cheers guys .....Ollie

There are plenty of online sites that can value your car for a sale. Edmunds, Cars.com, Kelly etc. Please be aware that posting for sale items can only be done in the Classifieds section and not in the discussion forums.