New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

cONTROL pANEL cOMPLAINT

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 12:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cONTROL pANEL cOMPLAINT

Dear Customer Support,
Am writing this letter with reference to a call and mail dated, 17.02.2017 addressed from Suchandra and Balu who are Customer Delight Manager(cdm)
and Sr. Service Advisor(ssd) respectively. I apologies for the delay in writing this letter and the same has happened only due to my busy work schedule. First of all, I appreciate the courtesy of your delaer in providing me an alternate car for my transportation needs. Now, let me acquaint you with my concern and the real facts here.
On 17.02.2017, I was notified that, my vehicle failed update due to technical slur and stopped responding. As per your ssd,
“There were software updates available for the vehicle, we informed Mr.Biju that we will get the updates done & deliver the vehicle.

While carrying out the updates one of the control module stopped responding which may have an error and failed during the update.

As per technical instructions from the manufacturer we have carried out the test plans and found that the gateway control module is faulty & need to be replaced.”

I brought this car in the 2016 and its only a year old. Moreover, I had raised issues with the cars cooling system soon after delivery of my vehice with the representatives thrice at regular intervals. However, they suspended my concern stating that, it is due to the sliding roof which is left unprotected.

I was surprised by their rationale and was flabbergasted to hear the same. I was lured by your sales representative to take my Audi Q3 by exhibiting the sliding roof and how can one feature pose a deterrent to another inexorable feature. And thereafter, a vehicle checkup was conducted and your service personnel’s failed to rectify the same and certified verbally that, they do not find any issues.

Later, I find similar issues which pestered me and I send the vehicle for another inspection and another issue arose with the control panel.

My concern is very much genuine and I require the interference from your side in replacing my car with a new one. It is pertinent to note that, my car is a year old and such complaints are due to a faulty product which is issued to me by your dealer.

As a genuine Audi customer, I grievance should be addressed within no time and I hope, that my concern will be taken into consideration without delay. The warranty of my car expires within a year and I do trust the service offered from Audi Kochi. Hence, I require urgent redressed or else I will be constrained to approach relevant legal forums to address my grievance.

Regards

Adv.Mathews Raju
Old 07-18-2020, 10:32 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New 2019 with 6,000 miles. Left CA for AZ and stopped for gas. Back on the road no ACC. Error message was presented along with indicator. Stopped at next exit. Turned car off, got out to inspect front end for blocked sensors. All looked good. Got back in and error was gone and ACC was working. I will put on the service list.