Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other FS: Ohlins STaSIS MS Coilovers - B7 RS4/S4

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 10:17 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Ohlins STaSIS MS Coilovers - B7 RS4/S4

I'm selling my Ohlins / Stasis Motorsport fully adjustable coilovers for 2006-2008 B7 Audi RS4 / S4. I don't know what else they might work for.

Specs:
-Ohlins STaSIS springs & dampeners (rebuilt ~20k miles ago by STaSIS)
-Fully height adjustable
-2-way adjustable dampening / compression for low speed (about 40 adjustment settings via a dial on the coilover that you can adjust with the wheels still on)
-Front's are also compression dampening adjustable for high speeds with external reservoirs to provide better cooling (these really have an effect on the ride quality, and also have about 40 adjustment settings via a dial on the reservoir)
-Lightweight aluminum body

These are without a doubt very impressive and amazing coilovers and they retailed for over $4,500+ new. The newer styles are over $5,500 now.

They were installed on my car when I purchased (From a previous member who spared no expense on his car, including corner balancing it) it and, according to the service records, were completely rebuilt approximately 20k miles ago.

They are most likely in need of a rebuild, though they were handling well before I took 'em off. I don't track the car and I frequently have clients in the car so I wanted something more soft/compliant.

Now that STaSIS is out of business, PSI in Sonoma, California (800-965-5664) is THE place to get these rebuilt. Cost $250 per side for the fronts, and $225 per side for the rears to rebuild them good as new.

Asking $1,750 in their current good condition.

Last edited by LosGatosS4; 10-17-2014 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'LL take em!

Are these still available?