Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other new deco headlamps, ign. switch, r.rear lens: 1990 model 90 and similar

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 02:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new deco headlamps, ign. switch, r.rear lens: 1990 model 90 and similar

Available, my loss is your gain, selling for less since hoping they'll get used!

New Deco headlamp lenses ~$65 plus post?
New OE Ignition switch ~$20 + post?
New passenger rear tail light lens ~$20 + post?

Any other things that are worth my time to remove and mail from Alaska - let me know.

The catch ... is only that I'm in Alaska so post will be a little slower. I think all parts can be sent in priority mail flatrate boxes which is the same for all the US.

Why:

Well I guess I got my $1500 worth of this car (~2 1/2 years), but entropy's had it's way. Earlier in the year I stopped driving it after the starter conked out. Now back to a saab 900 and safari van. Have it on craigslist as would like to see someone fiddle with it, put the engine in their motorboat, use for parts, whatever but thus far no takes ($225!). I was too dumb/lazy to put it up earlier in the year when it was warm outside...

Anyway, early on in my "i'm gonna fix this up!' phase, I bought the Deco replacement headlamp lenses. Never got around to installing them - in the winter when needed too cold/lazy (in Alaska), in the summer when warm and I'm energetic who needs headlights in 24h daylight!?

Then a while back when my ignition switch broke, I went so far as to buy an OE replacement from german auto supply, then what you know, it was actually the metal tab on the mechanical part that was broke, so reverted to screwdriver as key method... Unused new switch.

Then when a shopping cart hit my RR tail light at the store I wound up buying one off ebay - from Lithuania (because cheaper by far), but it's a little different - the spot for the side marker isn't open, so you'd just have to drill that space out. Or put it on your euromobile.

Besides that, if there's some 'must have' part that wouldn't take me forever to get off I'd be willing to sell that too...

Let me know; hoping someone will/can need/use/stockpile these parts!

/robert in Fox Alaska