Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

I NEED HELP PLEASE ADVISE

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 08:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I NEED HELP PLEASE ADVISE

Hello, I've never tried asking online but maybe someone can help me since none of the local shops know what the problem might be. I have an 2005 Audi A8L and recently for the past 3 months I've been hearing a squeaky kinda griding sound on the middle right passager side almost on top of the the front wheel. This happens when I step on the gas ( really stepping on it ) & my rpm goes high or every single time the car goes up on a hill & the engine uses force basically. Sometimes after slowing down and then stepping on it to catch up the speed it makes that noise. The more of these things I do the more the noise is noticeable. I've heard it might be the transmission, or suspension or a bearing or a bushing. I need help. The air suspension light came on after hit a bump kinda hard & I couldn't adjust the suspension anymore for the rest of the day until later that night when it started working again & the light disappear. The noise been happing way before that though. This is not a constant noise that's none stop while I drive , it's just one squeak almost like a grind noise.
Please give me some type of thing to go off of . Thank you