Register Forgot Password?

Q3 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q3 SUV
Sponsored by: Audi

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2014, 01:27 AM   #1
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 284837

Default Retrofit to my liking?

I'm new here and thankyou for great forum. I've had my Q3 around 3 months now and to be honest I'm gradually beginning to hate Audi. This is my first Audi and most likely my last. I bought an ex demo S Line model expecting it would have all I needed. It has the SD sat nav, 19" alloys and sports front seats. Now I realise it doesn't have any of the standard stuff other decent cars have. No cruise control, this is unbelievable!! No DAB radio!! Unbelievable!! The sat nav is naff. The display is like I bought a cheap satnav module and stuck it on the dash. I would prefer the display to be in the Center console like other models.in fact I hate the display, I want to change this to a bigger, better display.Now obviously I didn't research enough before buying, lesson learned here. So I went to my dealer and asked to buy all that I wanted and basically I was fobbed off with "this has to be at the factory build so not possible". This would have cost nearly 2000 but Audi aren't interested. So I've been searching online and I cannot find anyone who can do what I want. I have never owned a car that I could not retrofit stuff I wanted. Like I said before I won't be buying an Audi again.

haudi1892
haudi1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:35 AM   #2
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 284837

By the way I actually paid 500 for the naff sat nav. I also wanted the colour DIS but not possible. I had to check the brochure to see exactly what was different between the standard and S Line model. Not impressed at all. I no it's my own fault but my gripe is, Audi seem to have a strangle hold on anything I want to add to MY car, yes MY car. I'm willing to pay to rectify my mistakes but it seems it's not possible.

haudi1892.
haudi1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:35 AM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement