Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

VAGCOM south Orange County needed.

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 09:32 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

OK so here are RSVP instructions...

Responsible individuals appreciated. If you are interested in the Free Vagcom help, please send me PM with your first name and cell phone number. This information will be kept absolutely private and not shared, and discarded after the meet. This is to confirm participant count and ensure authentic interest (only for vagcom help).

If you RSVP, I will text you at 10 am on meet day, April 30th to re-confirm interest and your arrival time. If no reply confirmation received by 11:30 am, I'll know I can leave early and not wait around for no-shows. Only PM me if you're interested in Vagcom updates. If you just want to show up to say hello to whomever is still around, no need to RSVP, just show up.

If you RSVP for Vagcom and are running late, communication will help ensure we don't miss each other.

I will work to help those that RSVP, while those that do not RSVP are on your own and I will not wait around. I greatly appreciate some consideration of my time.

Looking forward to a fun and helpful meet, and I hope this sets a helpul pace for future vagcom meets by others.

Thank you.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:03 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Update:
So far three (3) members have RSVP'd. Thank you to those that have responded. I will make sure you receive your desired vagcom help as a thank you. 2-weeks left. = )
Old 04-28-2016, 01:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Almost the 30th, can't wait!
Old 04-28-2016, 07:42 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Yes we're still on.
Reminder to anybody wanting help with any vagcom updates to please RSVP (PM me your name and cell phone contact#).

RSVP only necessary if you need vagcom help. Otherwise just show up if you want to swing by and meet few other fellow forum members.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

Thank you Steve for the VAGCOM mods and for introducing me to my first Sonic experience. I can now drive 90 MPH while watching a DVD and munching on a cheeseburger!
Old 04-30-2016, 07:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dudealicious
Thank you Steve for the VAGCOM mods and for introducing me to my first Sonic experience. I can now drive 90 MPH while watching a DVD and munching on a cheeseburger!
Ha ha, thats great!
But yes, thanks Steve for setting this up and hooking us up. Nice to meet you Bob (and Zachary). Until next time!
Old 04-30-2016, 08:00 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dudealicious
Ha! You're such a Los Angelino.
My first Sonic experience as well. But now I'm curious to see if we can get that remote trunk open and close working for you. Will do some research and get back to you. Looks like we just need a security code for your 6D trunk module.

Originally Posted by jbbarrette
Ha ha, thats great!
But yes, thanks Steve for setting this up and hooking us up. Nice to meet you Bob (and Zachary). Until next time!
Thank you for making the trip out to say hello. Glad it worked out. Wishing you a safe and fun trip.
Old 05-01-2016, 06:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can believe I missed this
Old 05-01-2016, 09:11 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by rault18
I can believe I missed this
If you post your location or better yet.. add it to your signature maybe someone else can help you out. If no one else is available to help you in next few weeks I'll PM you if I get extra time.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in LA, mid wilshire

Quick Reply: VAGCOM south Orange County needed.