RS 7 Discussion forum for the Audi RS 7

2017 RS7 Performance

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 09:55 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chucky0731
From the preliminary 2017 Order Guide I have seen posted from fellow forum member...the only difference between the 2016 vs 2017 is the availability of Apple Car Play/Android Auto in the 2017's
I didn't see the Apple CarPlay in the 2017 Order Guide...where did you see that spec? I hope that's the case....
Old 04-19-2016, 05:59 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hoops25
I didn't see the Apple CarPlay in the 2017 Order Guide...where did you see that spec? I hope that's the case....
Apple CarPlay is listed in the standard feature section below:
Attached Images  
Old 04-20-2016, 06:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I missed it. Thanks.

The titanium sports exhaust is an interesting addition as well...
Old 04-21-2016, 08:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

What should I expect in terms of emails from Audi as my car build goes forward? My dealer confirmed that Audi gave us an allocation. I haven't received any emails yet from Audi. From reading these forums I know people tend to get a few email updates as their car is built and shipped off. Can anyone share what you experienced? I'm just anxious for things to move along, and when I don't hear anything I get nervous there is something wrong.
Old 04-21-2016, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by homer_simpson
What should I expect in terms of emails from Audi as my car build goes forward? My dealer confirmed that Audi gave us an allocation. I haven't received any emails yet from Audi. From reading these forums I know people tend to get a few email updates as their car is built and shipped off. Can anyone share what you experienced? I'm just anxious for things to move along, and when I don't hear anything I get nervous there is something wrong.
Ordered a 2016 S7 in mid Feb. Didn't receive my first Audi "customer in waiting" email till early March. Last week I received notice that the car was in production. Now waiting word that it's at the port being loaded on a ship for the US.

The wait has been agonizing. My sense is it'll probably be 14 - 15 weeks in total from order to delivery. Hoping I get the car in time for the Memorial Day weekend.

The waiting will be the hardest part. Keep in touch with your dealer and ask them to to provide you with a screen capture of their build sheet. I noticed an error on the first one my dealer shared with me and caught it in time before the cut-off date for changes.

Hang in there, I know the feelin.
Old 04-21-2016, 04:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by homer_simpson
Your dealer would have to enroll you in those emails. Ask them for the COMM# and build week. A week after the build week you can ask them for your VIN. They should also be able to tell you what ship your car will be on at that point so that you can track it to port.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 33 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by BasicSlvr
Apple CarPlay is listed in the standard feature section below:
Do you know when pricing will be released? I assume early may maybe?
Old 04-22-2016, 05:00 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by antoff
Do you know when pricing will be released? I assume early may maybe?
I do not. You'll need to check with your dealer.

Enjoy the ride.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default close to placing an order

for the RS 7 performance myself, has anyone seen the Ascari Blue in the wild? through the configurator it looks much darker than what I thought it would be.

Definitely agree you need to go for the special edition twill.

I have a RS 5 2013 right now which I love, it's tough to justify stepping up, but I know this guy will be a fantastic drive.

Disappointed that the Virtual Cockpit won't be in this model. But needed Carplay.

Figure I'll be waiting 6-8 months for an allocation/delivery...
Old 04-22-2016, 06:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Rabido I order a RS7 Perfomace ith Ascari Blue. Somewhere on the internet it showed all 4 blues. From looking at the 4 shown I prefer the Ascari Blue. I am supose to pick my car up on June 1 in Neckarsuhm, I post a picture of it when I get it.
Nelson007

Quick Reply: 2017 RS7 Performance