Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi S4 / RS4 > S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-present

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2014, 07:20 PM   #1
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 283522

Default New intro and gratuitous pics - S4 Titanium Edition '12

Hi All,
Just recently picked up a '12 Titanium Edition S4 and I've since joined Audizine. Thought I'd introduce myself and share some pics of the car. Name is Shay and I'm located in Southeast NC. I'm a huge fan of all German cars and have owned many forced induction vehicles. My first intro to Audi ownership was 2 years ago with an B7 2.0T A4 which I absolutely love. Great daily driver, good on gas, and reliable. Wasn't long after owning I began to lust for more power and room for the family. The B8 platform seemed perfect. I've had my eyes out for over 1 year now just waiting for the right car to come along and it finally did. After much research I discovered this one has been well maintained, still under factory warranty with maintenance package included. Been smiling from ear to ear since acquiring and I'm a happy camper. Look forward to many years of ownership and contribution to this board.

Cheers!

Specs:
Titanium Edition
19" wheels
Leather Interior
Sports Differential

Click the image to open in full size.
New garage mate... 911 Turbo
sliceolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:25 PM   #2
AudiWorld Member
Account #: 226832

Congrats and welcome to the club! Car looks just like mine when I first picked it up

Just be sure to get the front plate filler from ECS Tuning and tint the windows (I did 35 all around minus the front obvi) and you'll be set on looks for a while.

Let us know when you start looking to mod and we'll tell you the must-do ones (i.e. to make the car feel like it should've from the factory). You can get a pretty good idea from my signature as a start

Be sure to join the B8 S4 section of Audizine.com too for more info
2012 S4 | Prestige | 6MT | Phantom Black | Ti Pkg | Black Silk Nappa | Sport Diff | SS Inlays | Xpel Ultimate Clear Bra | Opti-Coat | Eurocode STS | Alu Kreuz | USS Sway Bars & Endlinks | AWE Exhaust w/ Resonated Downpipes | 034 Motorsport Transmission Mount Insert | Apikol Rear Diff Mount | TRUFit Air Intake System | APR Stage 2+|
Future Mods: TBD...
brooklyn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:25 AM   #3
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 267845

Congrats Sliceolater.

I am with you there. The 2.0T 6MT was a great drive, if somewhat wanting in power. A great second gear experience.

Departed

2005 (B7) A4 2.0TFSI Quattro S-Line Sedan Graphite 6MT

1997 (B5) A4 1.8 Sedan 5MT - some silver colour
Dilettanteque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:54 AM   #4
AudiWorld Member
Account #: 58017

Congratulations neighbor. Definitely a nice car, and a nice addition to the Porsche. I'm near Raleigh. Not sure how far SE you are in NC, but if you get a free third Saturday of every month and need something to do, check out the Cars and Coffee in Raleigh. I haven't been but planning to attend in June.

http://candcraleigh.com/

Last edited by AForePlayin'03; 05-28-2014 at 04:10 AM.
AForePlayin'03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:54 AM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement