S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

S4 vs M5

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 06:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I'm not sure what him being a doctor has to do with anything. You're obviously quite butt hurt.
Old 11-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Monsoonenough
Man, you just dont quit.

I posted plenty of facts. I suggest you try summer school. I could slap you in the face and even do you a favor by using a dictionary. Kinda seems like you cant tell the difference between the words "fact" and "opinion". Lol, leave it to someone like you to call anyone's opinions wrong. Or even right. Opinions are neither right nor wrong. They need no validation. They just are. If I say, "Oh, look at this Cool-Hand-Luke-go-Speedracer-go wannabe over here thinking he's the coolest thing since sliced bread cus he has a modded car and an ego the size of Mount Everest", I can claim thats my opinion. It needs no validation from you to exist. Thats a fact.

"a short street race from light to light, or an on ramp or at the dragstrip is EXACTLY the scenario that the OP is talking about and I even said that in my post" Actually, no its not. You just brought up THREE different scenarios.....how can that be EXACTLY the ONE scenario the OP was talking about? Revelation: it cant aaaand there's another fact.

"i met the m5 and of course the light was red no car in front of us on the expressway so it was on" THATS what the OP was talking about, which is another FACT for you, or, I guess "opinion" as you seem to want to call them by this point. Basically sounds like a quarter mile run or thereabouts to me.

" Heck my car was faster then a stock stingray when it was stage I like OP's" Oh, really? See, this is actually an opinion. If it were a fact, it would be true, which it isnt. 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Compare Car 0-60 mph 3.8 | Quarter mile 12.0 Chevrolet 0-60 Times & Chevrolet Quarter Mile Times | Chevy Corvette, Camaro, Chevelle, Blazer & Nova 0 to 60 stats! Stage I tunes dont run a 12-second flat (another fact, keeping score yet, ace?). "Even I" know that, and you know what, I know you know that, too, so stop it with your over-inflated ego.

"So how is the doctors advice more sound? The OP owns an S4 that he's modded and wants to mod further... The doctor told him to dump the car and buy a $50K vette or put a new motor in his S4, really you think that's sound advice and trying to help him?" I do think thats sound advice and trying to help him out. Thats my opinion, youre welcome to yours. "No that's being a smart *** on a topic he has no clue on... He's never modded or raced his S4 so he doesn't know, kind of like you..." Actually, thats not being a smart ***. That was his honest opinion. Incidentally, look at the pot calling the kettle black with your smart *** comment. Hey, I have a Honda Civic, if I put a bunch of GReddy stickers on my car and spray paint my hubcaps black, can I beat a Bugatti Veyron. I dont need to know a whole lot about modding either car to know that the general answer to that question is, basically, "no". When will you realize your ego isnt winning any arguments here?

(Here's why its sound advice)
"i do plan on getting the stage 2 pulley upgrade and replace the intake fillter and not sure yet but most likey awe exhaust so now i'm curious would those mods make the s4 a true competitor against the m5 if not what mod's are capable to get the s4 to m5 speed." So, youre trying to say a stage II pulley swap, pretty intake filter and maybe an exhaust would make the S4 a true competitor against the M5? Youre smoking WAY more weed than I do if you think thats true. There's more to track performace than your silly quarter mile times. (Ive lost count, but there's another fact for you.)

"So tell me again how a stage II S4 can't beat a M5 or new stingraY" Here you go, Einstein.

"With Stage 2 + DSG (i.e. DCT) tune on the B8.5 S4, I've logged 11.91s to 1/4mi on 100octane"

M3 vs Audi S4 Stage2

2013 BMW M5 Compare Car 0-60 mph 3.6 | Quarter mile 11.8

BMW 0-60 Times & BMW Quarter Mile Times | BMW M6, X5, i3, M3, M1 & Z4 0 to 60 stats!

What does your car have to do with any of this, unless you just need to feed your ego even more, which seems like an endless job to me at this point? Surely, for what youve spent buying and modding your S4, someone else could have bought that Z06. Sucks to be you, man, and thats my opinion. Ive provided PLENTY of facts, yet again. All you can do is marginalize other people and bring your car into arguments where it doesnt belong. Im sorry that Extenze isnt working out for you, but over-compensating by trying to self-inflate your own ego doenst make you look any better, either. Great, your car is fast, thats awesome. You claim you make lots of money, great, thats awesome, too. Neither of those things make you a better person. Youre too busy whipping out your ruler for a dick-measuring contest everywhere you go. I cant stand ego-maniacs like you. I admire DrGP's composure and maturity. Surely, he's a better man than me.
I think you have some serious emotional problems.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkfinn
I was going to post my opinion here, but decided against it since I am too much a "newb"
to have any credibility.

All kidding aside, where does one get that sweet antenna cover? It would go great with the name...
It is a one of a kind that I custom made. Sent it to an AW member in CA many yrs ago. Whereabouts unknown. Anyone seen or heard of a member named Sia Bani?He may still have it?

Last edited by DrGP; 11-23-2015 at 09:46 AM.