S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

delivery date

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 04:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Go123
Does anyone know if the owner in waiting emails lag from actual dates? I was told that I was setup to receive them, but have not received anything even though the car is in the production cycle.
My actual Released for Production date was 2/13 and I received the AoA email on 2/19. Still waiting for the Inspected date.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I confirmed with the dealer yesterday that mine is on the Goodwood. Dropping in Houston.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by joe0816
I confirmed with the dealer yesterday that mine is on the Goodwood. Dropping in Houston.
I spoke with my dealer today. My car has a ship loaded date of 2/27 which means it's also on the goodwood. ETA to Brunswick, GA is March 13.
Old 02-28-2015, 03:57 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by joe0816
Originally Posted by neddy191
I spoke with my dealer today. My car has a ship loaded date of 2/27 which means it's also on the goodwood. ETA to Brunswick, GA is March 13.
Very excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you think after you take delivery.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I finally got an owner in waiting email, about a week since the date of released to production.
Attached Images  
Old 03-03-2015, 06:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Bah! Despite having received the "your car is shipping" email 10 days ago, my car is still sitting at port in Emden. My new ship loaded ETA is 3/3 and US Port arrival is 3/13.

The latter date would suggest that it's on Kentucky Highway and is heading towards RI. That actually makes sense to me since the previous dates I had lined up with a shipment to GA and by changing to RI they can get it here later but still make the final delivery ETA of "Week of 3/23". I'm pretty sure it isn't getting here even a day early though...
Old 03-03-2015, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jasonlitka
Bah! Despite having received the "your car is shipping" email 10 days ago, my car is still sitting at port in Emden. My new ship loaded ETA is 3/3 and US Port arrival is 3/13.

The latter date would suggest that it's on Kentucky Highway and is heading towards RI. That actually makes sense to me since the previous dates I had lined up with a shipment to GA and by changing to RI they can get it here later but still make the final delivery ETA of "Week of 3/23". I'm pretty sure it isn't getting here even a day early though...
Could be worse, I'm still waiting for production to start lol I'm waiting for pics of yours once it arrives though I think you're at least a month ahead of me (if not more).
Old 03-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by amelen
Could be worse, I'm still waiting for production to start lol I'm waiting for pics of yours once it arrives though I think you're at least a month ahead of me (if not more).
You put your order in ages ago...you should go complain to the dealer and threaten to place your order elsewhere. I placed my order on 1/26 and got an email saying production started a week ago. Either you are not being kept up to date on production (maybe they screwed up your email address) or they may have screwed up the order. I would seriously wonder if they had properly submitted the order at this point.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Parkles
You put your order in ages ago...you should go complain to the dealer and threaten to place your order elsewhere. I placed my order on 1/26 and got an email saying production started a week ago. Either you are not being kept up to date on production (maybe they screwed up your email address) or they may have screwed up the order. I would seriously wonder if they had properly submitted the order at this point.
Waiting an extra month isn't going to kill me, but I'm with you. I bug the dealership regularly, but they have no insight on the delay. Hoping it goes into production any day now..
Old 03-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Alex, I am in the same boat. I wonder if it is a regional thing? I am not in production yet either!

Quick Reply: delivery date