S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Interested in a Deval S6 carbon Front lip spoiler and/or Rear diffuser?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested in a Deval S6 carbon Front lip spoiler and/or Rear diffuser?

Lets face it. The S6 rear diffuser is lacking in the style and pedigree that this car demands. Some of you may be interested in a more pronounced front lip as well, but where you going to find one? You aren't. But some of the guys over on the other Audi forum have convinced a very reputable company to look into research, development and design of a well made carbon spoiler and diffuser. We have been going over and over it for a couple of months and they are very close beginning development. Here is a close representation of what it would look like, their S4 Spoiler and Diffuser....

Or not as I don't have enough posts on AW to post pictures yet apparently... So take a look at this thread :

Deval CF Front Lip Spoiler and Rear Diffuser for C7 S6/A6- Gauging Interest - Page 2

Pretty nice

Last edited by AudIanS6; 10-10-2014 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Also for the S-Line A6!!

!!EDIT: This set will also work with the A6 S-Line package bumpers!!

So we have quite a bit of interest over at AZ for this but we need a few more real deposits to get it off the ground. Like two or three. So I thought that I would post this over here to see if anyone else might be interested. The deposit is for $100 for each (front and rear) and will go against final cost. Development of the part, once the project is started will take 3-6 months before they are shipping these out. Your deposit will be 100% refunded if the project never materializes, but not if you change your mind halfway through development. If you want to take the time, read through the whole thread linked above. I am trying to sum up all the info in 240 + posts to these two or three here.

If you have an interest in this and you are willing to commit to having the rear diffuser that these cars deserve, here is how you get on the list. From reading between the lines, if you are on the initial deposit list, it might prove to your advantage later on down the line.

UPDATE: Thank you for everyone's interest. Right now it seems that we are very close to the numbers needed to get this project going. We will be setting up something formal to get everyone on board. For those who are in, please email us your contact info (full name, AudiWorld screenname, year/model/trim, phone number) to "sales@eurogearusa.com". We will be in touch shortly.

I will try to keep up a list of those interested on the first post of this thread like Chudiddy has done on the thread.

If some people over here jump on board, ou will have waited the least amount of time for this to start, some of us have been lusting over this set since April.

Please post a reply if you are interested and have emailed Eurogear.

Cheers

Ian
Attached Images   

Last edited by AudIanS6; 10-11-2014 at 10:56 AM.