S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

My 2016 S6 order and some questions for the experts...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 12:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mkroutilin
Anyone have residual / money factor numbers yet on the 2016 S7? I know pricing is out, but curious if anyone knows when the lease info will come out. Thanks
No clue - you might want to pose the question on the S7 forum.
Z
Old 02-05-2015, 12:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mkroutilin
Anyone have residual / money factor numbers yet on the 2016 S7? I know pricing is out, but curious if anyone knows when the lease info will come out. Thanks
I posed this question about the 2016 S6 lease earlier and had no response. If you find out please post over here as well. I am a newbie to Audi but assume the S7 and S6 would have similar lease factors?

My hope is that with the recent movements in exchange rates Audi might make the 2016 leases more attracive than the 2015...hopefully not just wishful thinking.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have not seen a release yet, but mine is a Red, Prestige, Sport, Black Optic and Cold Weather (i live in Detroit).

I keep waffling on the seats? Is that just overkill? I have pulled off the 6% of MSRP, but that has been it.

Any build dates yet?
Old 05-12-2015, 08:55 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Does anyone know the pricing for the 2016 Q7 with the Black Optic Package?
Old 05-13-2015, 02:37 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by 82RESSIDA
Does anyone know the pricing for the 2016 Q7 with the Black Optic Package?
You probably want to post this in the Q7 forum. My opinion is that pricing won't be out for USA orders for another 3-4 months.
Old 05-13-2015, 02:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure why asking about q7 on this forum and thread. But i checked out the british site and looked like about 10% below an s6
Old 06-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by NVJeff
I am making the switch from the BMW 5 series (after a 2003 540i, a 2008 550i and a 2010 535i) to the Audi S6. I love the handling of my 535i but having driving the current 5 series now for over seven years it is time for a change.

The new BMW 5 series is not very sporty and driving the current M5 didn't make me smile the same way the Audi S6 did.

My car order includes the following:
  • Prestige Package
  • Sport Package
  • 20" 5 spoke S design wheels
  • Night Vistion
  • Bang & Olufsen Sound System
  • Moonlight Blue Metallic
  • Lunar Silver Valcona
I live in Northern California and unfortunately negotiated my deal (3% over dealer invoice) prior to finding and reading these message boards. I checked with friends who have purchased Audi's and was told "Audi doesn't negotiate" and felt pretty good about my deal until I saw people here with 6% off of retail deals. Any tips on sweetening my deal at this point?

Originally I ordered the 2015 model but switched to the 2016 when I read about the changes but am frustrated that I have not been able to pin down certain details about the new car yet:

Does anyone know if Audi has changed the wheel design for the 20" rims on the 2016? The pictures I have seen from the intro in Germany show a really sweet rim that looks even better than the current design. However the order number for the 20" rim option on the 2016 is exactly the same as last year and so I am guessing the rims might be the same as last year?

I was also frustrated with the color choices which were almost the same as last year. The into pictures showed a really nice looking light, metallic blue (light shade than Sepang) but that was not on the option list.

I posted another thread asking about Audi leases for 2016 but it seems that nobody has insight into them yet.

My Salesperson has not been in touch recently and has not given me a build number of build date so I am doing some research here before I give him a buzz.

I am excited for the new car and have appreciated all the info I have found on these boards.

Thanks,
Hi Guys -

Another newbie here about to order a 2016 S6. Thinking Moonlight or Daytona plus Black Optic, Sport Package, Sport Seat/Wheel, Driver Assistance, Bose or B&O, Carbon or Aluminum/Wood. Three quick questions:

1. Why do so many people seem to order the Prestige package, even for 2016? Seems all you really get is the Bose which is an $850 upgrade and the LED lights which I don't really seem to see much value. Guessing I am overlooking something here.

2. Which dealers are willing to do 6% off MSRP? Think I know of a dealer willing to do about 3-4% off, but would be willing to work with another dealer if they are more competitive and provide great service. The dealer closest to me seems nice but not particularly knowledgeable and has actually provided me with a significant amount of misinformation on the 2016 model. If you are a dealer reading this feel free to PM me.

3. I will do a search but any recent opinions on the value of the B&O vs. the upgraded Bose?

Thanks very much. Excited to join the Audi family after many years of BMW M3s and a few other assorted and far less sophisticated cars. Great forum. Best, Dan
Old 06-04-2015, 11:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SilverTT2000
Hi Guys -

Another newbie here about to order a 2016 S6. Thinking Moonlight or Daytona plus Black Optic, Sport Package, Sport Seat/Wheel, Driver Assistance, Bose or B&O, Carbon or Aluminum/Wood. Three quick questions:

1. Why do so many people seem to order the Prestige package, even for 2016? Seems all you really get is the Bose which is an $850 upgrade and the LED lights which I don't really seem to see much value. Guessing I am overlooking something here.

2. Which dealers are willing to do 6% off MSRP? Think I know of a dealer willing to do about 3-4% off, but would be willing to work with another dealer if they are more competitive and provide great service. The dealer closest to me seems nice but not particularly knowledgeable and has actually provided me with a significant amount of misinformation on the 2016 model. If you are a dealer reading this feel free to PM me.

3. I will do a search but any recent opinions on the value of the B&O vs. the upgraded Bose?

Thanks very much. Excited to join the Audi family after many years of BMW M3s and a few other assorted and far less sophisticated cars. Great forum. Best, Dan
I believe prestige gets you power trunk and upgraded interior led lighting. I don't my form in front of me but there were about 5-6 things different with prestige package.

I got the Audi club 6% off. Otherwise my dealer was in the normal 4% off range (all of this before any incentives like conquest, loyalty, or season promo discounts)
Old 06-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

OP, how much of a deposit did you leave? I know its tough on the west coast but here on the east coast its def a lot easier to negotiate. This will be hard to believe but I my build came to $97175 and got a little over 11% off MSRP less $1500 loyalty rebate. There is def room to negotiate. Also, again I am not sure of the west coast but out here, Audi is offering an additional $1000 rebate on the S6 for the month of June. I would def do more research and find a dealer willing to work more with you.

Lastly, I'm not sure the reason but S6/S7 production has a delay resulting in longer wait times. If you order one now, you probably won't be looking at taking delivery till October or November. Just a heads up.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Ok found guide.

Prestige also gets Heads up display and the power rear shade/manual side shades.

Quick Reply: My 2016 S6 order and some questions for the experts...