S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

New Order: 2016 S6 Prestige

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 03:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by amelen
Any chance you have access to a newer list? I'm sure it would be helpful to a lot of the people here.
I'm curious as well. My wife works for a company acquired by a company acquired by a company on that list (or something like that). They operate under the original company name but with a tag of "A <Parent Company> Company."
Old 11-28-2014, 05:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jasonlitka
I'm curious as well. My wife works for a company acquired by a company acquired by a company on that list (or something like that). They operate under the original company name but with a tag of "A <Parent Company> Company."
I don't think this process is that maliciously inspected. Generate the certificate from their website with the company code. Then get a paystub from your wife that matches the company name on the certificate (even a partial match should be OK). Audi pays 2%, dealership pays 4%. I don't think they have departments auditing this stuff. That being said, this is my first time doing this process (I had an Audi before and didn't even know they had this program - my wife's company doesn't mention it on their website).
Old 11-28-2014, 07:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I don't think they have departments auditing this stuff.
Um...:

7. Claims—Audi of America has the right to audit all the records pertaining to this transaction. If Audi of America finds that purchaser violated any terms or falsified any documentation of Audi of America’s vehicle purchase program, Audi of America may cancel purchaser’s privileges and/or the supplier’s privileges to acquire vehicles under any special Audi of America programs and may, at its discretion, seek to recover any special benefits the purchaser received.
Old 11-28-2014, 07:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by das2.7t
Um...:

7. Claims—Audi of America has the right to audit all the records pertaining to this transaction. If Audi of America finds that purchaser violated any terms or falsified any documentation of Audi of America’s vehicle purchase program, Audi of America may cancel purchaser’s privileges and/or the supplier’s privileges to acquire vehicles under any special Audi of America programs and may, at its discretion, seek to recover any special benefits the purchaser received.
I know, I saw the terms. However, I don't think they are digging into each claim. If your company name has changed but is still technically a supplier, I don't think they are going to give you an issue if the company name doesn't perfectly match.
Old 11-28-2014, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I know, I saw the terms. However, I don't think they are digging into each claim. If your company name has changed but is still technically a supplier, I don't think they are going to give you an issue if the company name doesn't perfectly match.
Gotcha. You are likely right.

For others reading the thread, you can attain the same supplier discount by joining Audi Club North America (formerly the Quattro Club). Your membership shows as an approved supplier.
Old 11-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I've heard a few people saying the light seasons both stain and are very hard to keep clean, I wound up switching my order out for my 14 about 1 month into it to the black seats. Can't wait to see it!
Old 11-29-2014, 06:06 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Xtek
I've heard a few people saying the light seasons both stain and are very hard to keep clean, I wound up switching my order out for my 14 about 1 month into it to the black seats. Can't wait to see it!
All my cars to-date have had black interiors (with the exception of the brown on the A7). It makes the inside feel dark and boring. The lunar silver seems like a two-tone color (it has some black, and some silver). I was on the fence about it, especially since I have 2 small kids, but I talked to a few members that said that it wasn't too bad to keep clean. Fingers crossed.
Old 11-29-2014, 06:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Does anyone have an opinion on the Flint Gray Comfort seat?
Old 11-29-2014, 06:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Go123
Does anyone have an opinion on the Flint Gray Comfort seat?
I just posted the same Q on another forum, haven't gotten any responses though My post on the other forum was:

I currently have my build as lunar silver sports seats, but I'm really going to miss the ventilated seats I have now. Does anyone have any pictures of what Comfort Sport Seat - Flint Gray looks like? This is the best I found, but I don't think it's suppose to come with light carpeting and upper/lower dash?

What I have ordered now:

Is this flint gray?
Old 11-29-2014, 06:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

This is what the order guide has as the default:

Comfort Sport Seat - Flint Gray - WQ (req. PS8)
Black Carpeting
Fine Grain Ash Natural Inlay
Black/Black Upper/Lower Dashboard
Lunar Silver Headliner

Quick Reply: New Order: 2016 S6 Prestige