S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

What did you or are you going to pay for your S6?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 12:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What did you or are you going to pay for your S6?

I don't mean to get to private here, but I was curious to what people are paying for their new S6's, but there is a reason and a story behind that. I contacted my local dealer and let them know I was interested in purchasing a new S6 Prestige and I wanted several options on top of that. We continued to discuss the car when I mentioned that I had purchased my S4 for $500 over invoice and I was looking to get the same deal, if not better. The salesman/manager quickly interrupted me to say that the S6 is a more rare vehicle than the S4 and that such a deal would not be available, he continued on to let me know I would have to pay full MSRP, have you guys run into this? Well I figured a way out with some help of a salesperson on how to get the car at invoice, but was wondering how you guys did?
Old 08-03-2015, 02:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bull. I paid 5% under MRSP, though Audi Club is 6%. I understand that 4 - 6% is typical. Make him and offer and see what he does - if you want the car.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Did the ACNA 6%. If you buy a $750 lifetime membership you can skip the 6 month waiting period. Got $1500 loyalty off of that.

The magic number is normally 6.5% dealer contribution. the ACNA money is 4% paid by audi and 2% paid by the dealer (or other way around). So I think I left very little on the table.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:26 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 40 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by pepsiguy
I don't mean to get to private here, but I was curious to what people are paying for their new S6's, but there is a reason and a story behind that. I contacted my local dealer and let them know I was interested in purchasing a new S6 Prestige and I wanted several options on top of that. We continued to discuss the car when I mentioned that I had purchased my S4 for $500 over invoice and I was looking to get the same deal, if not better. The salesman/manager quickly interrupted me to say that the S6 is a more rare vehicle than the S4 and that such a deal would not be available, he continued on to let me know I would have to pay full MSRP, have you guys run into this? Well I figured a way out with some help of a salesperson on how to get the car at invoice, but was wondering how you guys did?

I was going to use the Audi Club NA 6% discount, but the dealership actually offered me a lower price than that just on their own. Car was in the showroom. 2013 model when the 2014 models were just arriving at the dealer.

I paid 10.8% below sticker price, after factoring in the Conquest and Loyalty Credits.

Of course, I did give them a trade and I'm sure they were able to recoup by giving me a low price on the trade. Regardless, I was happy with the deal.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

6% off here in Pittsburgh.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default What did you or are you going to pay for your S6?

8% plus loyalty incentives this past June.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

It seems that a dealer norm is 4% and the Audi Club 6% is normally a good deal.

Now if not audi club there is no guarantee the dealer will give even 4% - especially on a hard to get car such as S6.

Of course there are always exceptions and dealers desperate to hit a quote or stuck with a car in inventory too long where they have offered the 8-10% offs. But rather rare.

I did the Audi Club 6% (dealer had offered 4% prior to that).

Of course these numbers are prior to any conquest or loyalty bonus on top of that.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

6% Audi Club, under which the factory kicks in 2% so at the dealer's end is the more common 4%. Note that your 6 mo. membership just has to be past when you buy the car and take delivery. and that new S6 orders, unless a reconfig of an order already in the queue, are looking at taking close to if not 6 mo. to get here. Depending where you are, and unlike S4s, these cars really are scarce this year, nearly all pre-sold and very very few anywhere sitting on a lot costing the dealer carrying interest, so it really is a seller's market.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

That's interesting, because I did sign up for ACNA, but I only bought a year membership, just so I could see what it is all about. As I posted in one of my previous threads, the dealerships in my area do not have any S6's on their lots, they have plenty of S4's, a few S7's and according to one of the sales guys a couple of RS 7's on their way. When I asked why no S6's, I was told that they weren't able to move them around here, so when they do get them in they keep em for a few weeks and then use them in dealer trades. This is why I want to put in for a build, get everything I want and then get my 6% off, that sounds about right to me.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Being stationed in Germany and ordering through a military vendor I bought (ordered I should say as I haven't taken delivery yet) my S6 with a 9.22% discount. Total MSRP was just over 92k, I had another discount (1%) thrown in for being a repeat customer not to mention I don't have to pay ANY taxes on my car so I ended up saving quite a bit.

Last edited by PampedOut6; 08-03-2015 at 11:29 PM.

Quick Reply: What did you or are you going to pay for your S6?