S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

Tracking your Audi from Germany

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tracking your Audi from Germany

Bit of an experiment to see if this actually works but if you are expecting a delivery later this month or next month try and see if it works for you. For those expecting deliveries later, the schedule will update. Used some tips from a 2011 post (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...sland-2809782/). Trying to create a solid guide on how to track your car from Germany, see if it works for you. Feedback is much appreciated.

You'll Need: 1.ETA from Emden, Germany and ETA to the American Port
2. A ship number if possible
Try and ask your salesperson to send you the document containing all the information regarding your build, this should have the dates, vin # and maybe some other information that'll help.

Once you have that, go to The PWL Group (should be in English but if not click on the British Flag) once you're there look for "Liner Schedules", select West and East Coast USA from the first drop down menu, the one right under it click the one that says Volkswagen and a PDF download should begin.

Match up your ETA Emden and ETA US Port dates and it should lead you to a Vessel. You can then track that vessel (kind of) from Germany to the port its arriving at.

Unfortunately my build is too far in the future to be assigned ETA dates, but hopefully somebody might actually be able to find their assigned vessel. The current schedule shows ETA Emden from 6/15-7/7, but keep an eye on it and see if your dates pop up. My goal is to see if this system works, if so those who order in the future can use it too. Please share if you are able to find your vessel using this method.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

treeznbreez20, thank you very much! My car is in production now (per Customer in Waiting program email from Audi AG received yesterday). My next email will have Emden info. My car will unload in RI. I'll let you know if it works. BTW I think you meant ETD from Emden.