TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

How Many Miles Do You Have On Your MK2 TT?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How Many Miles Do You Have On Your MK2 TT?

I have had my 2009 TT 2.0FSI for almost a year now and have a little over 84k miles, i bought it back in February with 68k (very close to 69k). Just wanted to see how many people have fairly high mile TT's because since my purchase i love this car and want to keep it for many years to come.

Old 01-02-2017, 05:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Bought my 09 TT in March 2016 with a very light 43k miles on the odo. As of today I have a little over 63k. No mods on the car...that I'm aware of.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Dhynes
Bought my 09 TT in March 2016 with a very light 43k miles on the odo. As of today I have a little over 63k. No mods on the car...that I'm aware of.
currently thinking of mods for mine, the only thing not stock would be my alpine touch screen head unit, navigation and everything is better than stock IMO and SIRIUS XM is a plus but the previous owner had that installed so, lucky for me, I didn't have to spend the $1000+ for it
Old 01-03-2017, 03:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

I have a '13 TTS and am at 49.9K. All I have done is routine stuff (oil, tires, that sort of stuff). I don't have any mods on it as I am pretty happy with it stock. Most of it is highway, but I do have fun on any twisties I can find.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by DrewWick10
currently thinking of mods for mine, the only thing not stock would be my alpine touch screen head unit, navigation and everything is better than stock IMO and SIRIUS XM is a plus but the previous owner had that installed so, lucky for me, I didn't have to spend the $1000+ for it
I like the radio features of the stock unit, but it is certainly last century in technology. I have more or less given up on the nav and just use my TomTom when I want to go someplace. I have a Tune-2-Air for the iPod interface. Doesn't show any of the music info, but at least I can control it from the steering wheel once I get a playlist set up. I do like the satellite radio and did think that was at least one thing that was nice to have right off the bat.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Got my 11' TT in November, it now has 37k miles, as for aftermarket I got a pioneer nav, back up camera, subwoofer, and tinted my windows. So far it is a blast to drive and am pretty happy with it.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have had my '08 Roadster for a year and have 86500 on her. I love the car and have only needed to put in a set of ignition coils. I installed new brake disks and Akebono pads to eliminate the severe dusting of the stock pads.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:04 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I have a 2008 TT Quattro 3.2 manual shift coupe with 30,500 miles that I bought new. Really like the way it feels when I drive it. Hate that I’m about to have my 4th ventilator fan installed (and that Audi doesn’t care). My manual shows an engine compartment fuse box diagram that is different from the actual. Anybody know where I can get an actual diagram of the engine compartment fuse box?
Attached Thumbnails How Many Miles Do You Have On Your MK2 TT?-2008-audi-tt-fuse-box.gif  
Old 01-11-2017, 05:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

When you lift off the fuse box cover, isn't there a diagram of the fuse box on the inside of the cover? If not, you could give the vin number to the dealer (service dept) and they could print out a diagram for you.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Dhynes
When you lift off the fuse box cover, isn't there a diagram of the fuse box on the inside of the cover? If not, you could give the vin number to the dealer (service dept) and they could print out a diagram for you.
Thanks. I did look at the inside of the fuse box cover and there was no diagram. Fortunately, knowing what is supposed to be there, I can use landmarks such as the 40 amp ventilator fuse (which unfortunately is still good, meaning I have to have the fan replaced one more time) to figure out which fuses are for what. Even though the fuse diagram in the manual is fakakta, it does list the fuses by the black and brown fuse containers and the amps. When I get the fan replaced I’ll ask the service manager for help in getting a correct diagram as you suggest.

Quick Reply: How Many Miles Do You Have On Your MK2 TT?