Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi TT / TT-S / TT-RS > TT (Mk2) Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 285832

Default TT-RS

Thoughts on this car at $58,000?

Certified Used 2013 Audi TT RS For Sale in the Beverly Hills CA Area | VIN: TRUB3AFK3D1901268

With it being limited numbers, low miles, and full Audi CPO = what's a good price?
Munchpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
AudiWorld Member
Account #: 19471

Default Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchpup View Post
Thoughts on this car at $58,000?

Certified Used 2013 Audi TT RS For Sale in the Beverly Hills CA Area | VIN: TRUB3AFK3D1901268

With it being limited numbers, low miles, and full Audi CPO = what's a good price?
For the average retail prices, go to Kelly Blue Book or Edmunds and enter the necessary data. If you search nationwide on Cars.com or Autotrader you will usually find a TTRS with about 10K miles for the high 40s being sold somewhere by a new car dealership that is not Audi. Audi dealers are asking premium prices for used TTRS in an attempt to artificially increase market value. Of course, the non-Audi sale does not have the CPO warranty but still has the remainder of a factory warranty. Then when the factory warranty expires, you can buy an extended warranty better than the CPO for less money than the premium price Audi is asking.

Today, Cars.com shows a used car dealer in Thousand Oaks CA is ASKING $46K for a similar TTRS with 19K on the ticker.

Unfortunately, the TTRS you are interested in has only been on their lot for a few days, so they are not likely to be very negotiable. I bought my latest TT used from from Beverly Hills Audi in December of 2012 and they were a pleasure to deal with but it took 6 weeks of on and off negotiations before I got the price I wanted. They wanted $40K, I paid $34K (I started at $33K).

The TT and TTRS are great cars but have not sold well, so if you are patient you can find a great deal somewhere because they usually stay on the lot a long time. Call your local Audi service manager to get the repair history before you buy any Audi. Most will be glad to help you.
Vegas-roadsTTer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:33 PM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement