TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

Warning avoid RAMAIR

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 05:22 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning avoid RAMAIR

So over the Bank Holiday I decided to order an induction for our UK car 2010 Audi TT TFSI went onto RamAirs website and thought I would go for the top of the range one:
Performance Stage 2 Oversized Air Filter Hard Pipe Induction Kit – Audi S3, TT & Seat Cupra R – 2.0 TFSI K04
SKU: JSK-101-DD-K04

Now ready through the description it stated works for the K03 and K04 I thought excellent will work if I upgrade the Turbo, the four main pictures are of the kit as shown and in the Vehicle Compatibility it stated :

(Audi TT 2008, 2009, 2010 8J3 [2006-2014] Coupe Coupe 2.0 TFSI quattro 1984ccm 200HP 147KW (Petrol).

So I thought great mine is a 2.0 TFSI AUDI as described in the Product title and in the Vehicle compatibility mine is a 2010 also ordered it and booked with performance centre to fit this alone with a Full Turbo Back exhaust, BOV, and full rolling road remap.

When the Kit arrived this morning first thing that struck me was paperwork stating VW not audi but then first page of the badly printed instructions a big picture of a VW Engine and a big red cross across the standard MK2 TFSI Engine.

I immediately emailed stating not happy you sent wrong kit, completely ignored so I sent message on their Facebook.

I eventually got a call from a Jumped up little ***ck that his first words were in a bulshey attitude "Im phoning as youve got a problem with us !!!" When I explained I ordered the kit for a Audi 2.0 TFSI he butted back in and said "No no your wrong there" immediately getting my back up yet again and proceeding to explain had I have taken my engine cover off and verified my Engine code with the tiny small print after everything else confirming this was indeed for an Audi 2.0 TFSI 2010 it would CLEARLY show me I was wrong.

I explained that there website didn't show this correctly again I got "No no your wrong" when I stated I was getting it remapped he stated wasn't there problem and was down to me.

I have the voice recording of the whole conversation and seriously going to get my Web Companies both in the UK and US to broadcast it, if my successful fight fashion company acted like that I would have been as successful as we are now and if one of my employees spoke to a customer like RamAir did I would personally through them out the window and proceed to give them a Physical Warning :no: .

For £180 order you don't expect to be spoke to like a piece of dog deposit.

So rant over just please use someone else in fact all that provide me with an order confirmation of another companies Induction kit rather than RamAir will get 25% off in all our worldwide stores thats how peeved i am.