Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 1986 Audi Coupe Gt from California

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 10:22 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1986 Audi Coupe Gt from California

Zermatt Silver Metallic With Light Color Cloth Interior

75,xxx Miles * Odometer Is Broken Prior To Vehicle Storage Since 2010, True Miles Unknown *

California Rust Free All Stock Not Abused Coupe Gt

Asking $4,750
Attached Images      
Old 09-27-2015, 06:07 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default 86 Audi GT Coupe

I just saw your 1986 Audi Coupe GT in Zermatt Silver Metallic classified ad. Is the car still for sale? If so, can you provide some additional details? For example, does this car have the 4 or 5 cylinder engine? Also, do you know what the ownership history of the car is? From your ad, it seems as though you have owned it only for the last 5 or so years? Do you have the repair history of the car? What repairs, if any, have you done, for example timing belt / water pump / etc.? Does the car have any leaks such as oil or power steering? There appears to be some slight damage to the driver's side of the car, but from your pictures the front, hood, and passenger side seem good. How about the rear of the car and the roof? I am located in Virginia. Thanks very much for reading my response, Eric
Old 09-27-2015, 06:50 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

5cyl
I have owned it for about 8 years
small dent on drivers quarter panel
no leaks
t-belt, water pump up to date
thanx

Originally Posted by edavid
I just saw your 1986 Audi Coupe GT in Zermatt Silver Metallic classified ad. Is the car still for sale? If so, can you provide some additional details? For example, does this car have the 4 or 5 cylinder engine? Also, do you know what the ownership history of the car is? From your ad, it seems as though you have owned it only for the last 5 or so years? Do you have the repair history of the car? What repairs, if any, have you done, for example timing belt / water pump / etc.? Does the car have any leaks such as oil or power steering? There appears to be some slight damage to the driver's side of the car, but from your pictures the front, hood, and passenger side seem good. How about the rear of the car and the roof? I am located in Virginia. Thanks very much for reading my response, Eric