Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2002 S6 Avant for sale. Clean and well maintained

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 06:30 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 S6 Avant for sale. Clean and well maintained

2002 S6 Avant. Black with light grey interior. 4.2 liter V8 Quattro. Brand new tires with less than 1000 miles
I am reluctantly selling my beloved S6 Avant. My new job requires a long commute and I have not been using the S6 for this so it is time for someone else to enjoy this beauty. The handling and drivetrain are simply awesome, and not just for a station wagon I am the second owner. The car was originally sold in Maryland to the first owner. I purchased the vehicle in June '13 with about 92,000 miles and immediately repaired all existing problems. In my care I have addressed the common mechanical issues with this model; repair/replaced window regulators, front control arms serviced, timing belt, water pump, thermostat and plastic oil cooler water supply fitting replaced at ~95000 miles. Plastic oil cooler water supply fitting replaced with metal version. Brakes are EBC Red pads with EBC dimpled and slotted rotors. K&N air filter. Otherwise the car is stock. Interior is clean with accessories you would expect from a 2002 European luxury car, Bose sound system, AC with dual climate control, Moon roof, cruise, PW, PS, Parking sensors in rear, electric seats in front, heated seats front and rear, rear wiper, ski pass through, etc. Body is in good shape, not perfect. There are a few dings but overall presents well. There is a dent in the roof from PO unloading a bicycle and a small dent on the drivers side rear flare.
Asking $12,000 OBO.
Attached Images      
Old 08-05-2015, 03:54 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Price $10,500

New Price on this great running and looking S6