Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi TT FS: 2009 Audi TTS Prestige, black on black, 38k miles. Southern California.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2009 Audi TTS Prestige, black on black, 38k miles. Southern California.

Baby on the way, time to sell the 2 door.

I'm the second owner, always been a Southern California car. Always Audi serviced, just came off the Audi Care plan this past fall. It's my daily driver, so basically just a commuter (11 miles each way) and weekend car, no track time, just a few spirited canyon runs.

2009 Audi TTS
Trim: Prestige package, every option except full leather (Navigation, Bose, parking sensors, bluetooth, etc)
Exterior: Black
Interior: Black leather, black alcantara seat inserts
Mileage: ~38k
Condition: 8/10 (wheel edges refinished, hand washed/detailed, but normal wear and tear for a car this mileage, some paint chips on the front, and a nickel sized repaired windshield chip, interior is in great shape)
Tires: Continental DW with ~6k miles on them
Modifications: GIAC tune for the past 10k miles, Podi boost gauge, Neuspeed torque arm insert, FormulaOne Pinnacle Tint (30 or 35%, can't recall), and Go Fast Bits DV+

I've really enjoyed this car. Tried to do everything I could do to keep it, but time to move up to 4 doors.

Price: $29,250.
Email or PM contact preferred.

None of the pictures were taken after I had the windows tinted. I will be taking some more pictures of the car soon. A few more pics at the link, one with the tint shown: 2009 Audi TTS For Sale album | Oc-tt | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.
Attached Images      

Last edited by oc_tt; 03-01-2015 at 01:45 PM.