Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other Silver B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale $8,000

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2016, 03:02 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale $8,000

Hello, I am unfortunately having to place my B5 S4 Stage 3 on sale. I am moving to detroit and cannot take this with me. As such I have bought a new car (Scion iA) and do not have a garage to safely keep the audi during the 5 years I am projected to stay in Detroit. As such, I have priced the car at a VERY generous price for both the functionality, utility, and condition of the car primarily. I am looking for a buyer that will maintain the car and enjoy driving it as much as I have over the years.

Although it has not been dynoed in previous years but official has been clocked at producing close to 400 bhp and is a joy to drive. Unofficially the car should produce around 450 bhp. It has been kept in my family for the past 7+ years and has only been worked on by professional and reliable mechanics. Collectively, the car has over 40,000 dollars of work done to it over the years.

Over the past 2 years, the car has undergone an extensive service, which included replacing and repairing timing belt, water-pump, front axles, all mounts, and sensors. In addition, this service inspected the engine and transmission to ensure no pressure loss and transmission issues. The aforementioned service was performed at roughly 90,000 miles. The car has been maintained at Komet MotorSports located in St. Charles, IL. In just this past 3 months, i have replaced two of the rear O2 sensors and have replaced clutch and flywheel. If you require further information regarding the work that has been on the car, feel free to call Komet Motorsports located in Saint Charles IL at (630) 584-5400.

Overview:
2001 Audi S4 w 6-speed transmission with 108,800 miles. The car is silver with a grey interior is equipped with the sport package and includes front heated seats, home-link, Bose audio 6 cd-changer, moon-roof. The specifics on the mechanics, interior, exterior, and general operation are detailed below:

Mechanics:
Turbos: K04 RS4 Turbos w/ inlets and stage 3 kit from Auto-speed w/ custom tune. The tune has valet, stock, chipped, and race-gas modes. On the chipped mode, this car has made 385 awhp and torque. The car also has a custom 3.5" race exhaust without catalytic converters (uses catalytic converter delete sensor spacers). The turbos were installed at approximately 45K miles with the exhaust and tune being performed at 55K miles. Additionally, the car recently had a new clutch and flywheel installed.

Interior:
Interior has a full o-carbon carbon fiber package with a derlin 034 motrosport shift-****. Additionally, a toy-guy stealth Valentine 1 display is also mounted in the car.

Exterior:
The car has a KW coil-over suspension package installed, which was performed at 55K. Additionally, the car is equipped with BBS CH wheels as well as RS4 Valeo Xenon headlights.

The Bad:
-As the car is approximately 15 years old, it has customary wear and tear issues on the outside, which include scratches and small dings. There is curb rash on BBS wheels over the years.
-The only incident this car has been involved was minor. Another vehicle had changed lanes into the back left side of the car (at 15 mph). The damage was minor and ONLY cosmetic in nature. As such, I did no feel it necessary to retouch the paint and utilized the money to further maintain the car.
-There is a small 2 inch crack in the windshield that can easily be repaired and is often covered under car insurance without having to file a claim.
-The custom tune on the car requires an update
-The interior carbon-fiber-o panels need to be readhered in some locations.

The Good:
-Car shifts without problem
-Car has been maintained with oil changes every 3,000 miles
-The interior of the car has been maintained throughout the years very well; looks and feels great
-No known electrical issues
-No known engine/transmission issues
-Lightened fly-wheel and southbend clutch replaced about 5,000 miles ago
-Drives great!
Attached Thumbnails Silver B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale ,000-b5_s4_3.jpg   Silver B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale ,000-b5_s4_2.jpg   Silver B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale ,000-b5_s4_4.jpg   Silver B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale ,000-b5_s4_5.jpg   Silver B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale ,000-b5_s4_6.jpg  

Silver B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale ,000-b5_s4_1.jpg