Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Black Headliner

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Headliner

Has anyone ordered the black headliner? Does it look good and would you order it again?

Thanks.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, there are alot of people who have the black headliner.

I have not heard anyone who does not like it...

Personally I love it! It really is a great touch to the interior, but it also depends on what color interior seats/trim you are getting?
Old 05-30-2012, 04:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by skipper2
Has anyone ordered the black headliner? Does it look good and would you order it again?

Thanks.
I have the nougat/black interior with the black headliner. My friend has the same interior with the gray headliner. His looks good, but I think the black looks better (I think he agrees). Its one less color and blends in well with the rest of the interior.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thank you. I am going with the nougat interior with the phantom black exterior and I think that black headliner would look sharp.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks.
Have the black headliner with the Quartz Gray Metallic / Nougat Brown / Fine Grain Ash. HIGHLY recommend it and always get compliments on it. The warmth of the Nougat Brown and Ash wood prevent the cabin from feeling too dark and the black headliner just helps make the interior feel more cohesive.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you. I am going with the nougat interior with the phantom black exterior and I think that black headliner would look sharp.
IMO black headliner with the nougat interior looks a lot better than the silver one. You can take a look in my album and I got several pics with my black headliner, but they are with black interior not nougat.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:07 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks.
Absolutely would order it again. Even the dealer commented on how great it looked and said that they were going to order more cars like that.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:40 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks.
Yes and Yes.

I have had a grey headliner before and it got dirty pretty easily.

Made sure to get this car with Black Headliner. Liked it on the test drive and lot cars, like it in my car. Will order it in every car possible in the future (should mention, that I also prefer black seating)
Old 05-30-2012, 10:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree, the black does look quite nice. If I'm not mistaken, it has a different pattern and texture (ie.better) than the gray one, very nice.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

I would get it 100%. My car is black on black with the black headliner and it looks very good. So much better when comparing to gray.

Quick Reply: Black Headliner