A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

OBDEleven

Old 10-03-2016, 08:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OBDEleven

Has anyone used the OBDEleven? It is a cheaper alternative to the VAGCOM and works through an APP on Android devices. It works great but had some questions about additional functionality. Thanks!
Old 10-04-2016, 08:20 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

This looks amazing! The reviews have been excellent. I am ordering 1 right now.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

I've added the needle sweep and euro parking lights. I asked about the dynamic turn signals and the company hasn't tested it yet on the 2016 A7. I am assuming as they do more tests, more features will be added.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by viggense
I've added the needle sweep and euro parking lights. I asked about the dynamic turn signals and the company hasn't tested it yet on the 2016 A7. I am assuming as they do more tests, more features will be added.
Thats great! Yes I want to do the dynamic sweep and daylight running LED lights on with turn signal plus few other features. I ordered it and its been shipped recently this morning. I will let you know how it is.
Old 10-15-2016, 09:01 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Baloo588
Thats great! Yes I want to do the dynamic sweep and daylight running LED lights on with turn signal plus few other features. I ordered it and its been shipped recently this morning. I will let you know how it is.
I got the OBDeleven today and changed few features.
These are the few things I did:

1. needle sweep
2 .turned off AUTO start/stop
3. stop auto count down of heated seats from 3 to 2 and instead keep it on 3 until I change it
4. euro parking light
5. rear LED lights with daytime lights
6. made LED daytime lights brighter
7. lap timer.

However I am not happy that there are so many adaptation channels that I cannot access on this device even with the pro subscription. I also got a big error with the AFS list system fault when I accidentally activated auto high beams. But even when I turned that back off and reset everything it still gives me an error. The head lights are still working but the corner lights aren't so its not a big deal but I emailed the company to see what to do because unlike the VCDS I cannot reset to basic settings so I am concern the this device is very limited.

What is your thoughts on this?
Old 10-16-2016, 02:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

How did you turn off the heated seat step down? I didn't see that one.

I am happy with it for now. There have already been a couple of updates that have added a couple of features. I get the impression they will continue to add features and updates. Supposedly you are able to do long coding as well but haven't played around with it enough to figure that part out.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by viggense
How did you turn off the heated seat step down? I didn't see that one.

I am happy with it for now. There have already been a couple of updates that have added a couple of features. I get the impression they will continue to add features and updates. Supposedly you are able to do long coding as well but haven't played around with it enough to figure that part out.
Go to a/c module 02 and then select coding and type in Seat and you should get 2 items, 1 saying increase time from stage 3 to 2 and other is stage 2 to 1. Increase them both to 100 minutes from 10 minutes or put 0 if you dont want any count down.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Sweet...thanks! I didn't delve too deep into the additional options.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:16 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baloo588
I got the OBDeleven today and changed few features.
These are the few things I did:

1. needle sweep
2 .turned off AUTO start/stop
3. stop auto count down of heated seats from 3 to 2 and instead keep it on 3 until I change it
4. euro parking light
5. rear LED lights with daytime lights
7. lap timer.

However I am not happy that there are so many adaptation channels that I cannot access on this device even with the pro subscription. I also got a big error with the AFS list system fault when I accidentally activated auto high beams. But even when I turned that back off and reset everything it still gives me an error. The head lights are still working but the corner lights aren't so its not a big deal but I emailed the company to see what to do because unlike the VCDS I cannot reset to basic settings so I am concern the this device is very limited.

What is your thoughts on this?
How were you able to do this?

TIA