Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi e-Tron
Reload this Page >

E-tron order status change

Audi e-Tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-Tron SUV.

E-tron order status change

Old 12-17-2018, 05:30 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GiftCard View Post
My e-tron Edition One status has changed from "Reservation Confirmed" to "Review your configuration". The configuration will then lock on December 30th. If all goes well, the dealer delivery is said to be 5 to 7 months from that date.
Sorry for the dumb question, but where can I check for this status change and review the configuration? I ordered within the first 30 minutes so I suspect I'm in the same boat.
Old 12-17-2018, 06:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Log into your myAudi account (https://my.audi.com/) and then check myReservations at the top of page. Here it will show the status of your reservation.

Last edited by GiftCard; 12-17-2018 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

I just checked my reservation. Right on time, the configuration of my Edition One is now on step 3 - Configuration Locked Now waiting for step 4 - Gearing up for Production.
Old 12-30-2018, 07:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Same here. I got an email confirming the configuration lock as well.
Old 02-07-2019, 12:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Hasn't been a lot of action on this thread. Looks like the second tranche for US reservations is starting.

I reserved the morning of Sept 16, so one day prior to the SF reveal, but didn't opt for the first edition. Website just updated. Says my configuration locks March 8.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by LavaGrau_A3 View Post
Hasn't been a lot of action on this thread. Looks like the second tranche for US reservations is starting.

I reserved the morning of Sept 16, so one day prior to the SF reveal, but didn't opt for the first edition. Website just updated. Says my configuration locks March 8.
Good to hear. I do not believe that anyone has reported that they have achieved Step 4: Gearing up for Production. While my dealership believes that the first customer reserved vehicles will arrive in late April/early May, I believe that it is more likely to be 2 or 3 months later than that. I only base this on the fact that the European deliveries are said to be 2 or 3 months later than originally planned. Plus, it takes 7 or 8 weeks for a vehicle to be delivered to a dealer on the west coast of the US once it rolls off the production line. When mine shows Step 6: Leaving Factory, I will start my 7 or 8 week countdown.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:09 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by LavaGrau_A3 View Post

Sounds like somewhere around Mar 8 will be when we move on to Step 4. I'm in the same boat as a lot of people above, ordered an edition one and have had my config locked since Dec 28, currently on step 3.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:34 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in SW USA. I paid the deposit in December and my config lock is March 8. My dealer informed me that, per company information, my car is scheduled to go into production on April 5. Then it's 8 weeks until delivery (the ship must go thru Panama Canal).
Old 02-13-2019, 04:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I placed my order late January and received email last week that the configuration will lock on March 8th. According to the website you can expect a 5 to 7 month wait upon the configuration locking.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears to me that no etrons have been delivered to any customers anywhere in the world as of yet.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: E-tron order status change

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: