Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

Feeler...All for sale... talk me out of this though...ok?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 06:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yer a frickin' genius!

And hilarious, too. Nice one.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default You knew the car. Was it in "shtty" condition? I think not.

Brandon is a n00b and I am tired of him coming on here and talking it up as if he actually knows what hes doing and makes me out to be some scammer. so STFU youdude, I am tired (as I assume most are) of your aimlessly bitching.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default No.

It was a sweet ride, and very clean. Paint was really good (even if it's green over ecru - blech) and the interior was 9.5/10. Other than my pathological hatred of green/ecru, this was a very nice car, and in NO WAY looked like it had over 200k miles. I've seen 50k mile American cars that looked way worse.

Other than the bad luck of the chip issue and the clutch issue (neither of which were YOUR fault), he got a decent deal.

The Appraiser doesn't screw around with the current value of stuff, no matter what his relation to the previous owner. I would not have bought it for $8k, but that was only because the color combo is not to my liking. Red over black/ecru? Hell yes. Silver over platinum? Drool....

Cyclemen over travertine - uh-oh, can we try again in a few minutes, honey?
Old 05-04-2007, 07:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default OK, here goes...

You spent near $4k on all this stuff. There is no way you'll get that out of it, unless you are very patient. And even then, the inflation rate is going to take a bite out of your ROI.

I'd offer it like this: $2800 plus shipping takes the whole lot. Yeah, that's pretty low. But someone might bite on that. You get rid of it all at once, and have money in your pocket. Otherwise, you're going to have to parcel it out one piece at a time, and take all that *time* to deal with all the payments, e-mails, shipping issues, etc.

Is it worth it? You're the only person than can answer that question.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:24 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I may keep it all....
Old 05-04-2007, 07:27 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I think that's a good idea.

Modding is highly personal. And your mod choices reflect your opinion on how to go. I wouldn't take the big $$$ hit, either. But if I'm wrong about my assessment, tell me. I don't want to imagine a lowball scenario for a fellow S-car guy...
Old 05-04-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: LOL.

Well I can't find a car with 380 horsepower for less, hard to find for double what I paid.
The paint is in great shape for 200k miles. The interior is in great shape for 200k miles. The upgrades are fantastic and if I came off like I was unhappy with the car, damn.
I know for a fact I cant find a faster/nicer car for less.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Then STFU.

OK, that's harsh. I apologize. Blake's a good guy, and he didn't give you a raw deal. The chip and the clutch were bad luck, I will admit.

The brakes? That's the first ration of **** I gave him. The stockers are not up to RS2 standards.

So let's start over - you don't gripe about what's up with yor S-car, and I won't bust your *****. After all, you got a perfectly good cam position sensor out of my car, one that I paid $350 (!!!!!!) to replace for no good reason. Be happy that you don't have to pull the cam gear to replace it. Seriously.

I will be glad to help you out with stuff when I can, because, even though I am a total smart-***, I love Audis in general and C4 S-cars in particular. And I know your car better than you do.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Wow.

What a tool.

I tried to be nice, but now I'm done. Good luck getting help when you need it.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:52 PM

Default no u

Hahah, I have no doubt you know my car better than I do, **** you installed the boost gauge (which is awesome btw). I have no quarrel with you, infact when I ask questions I look for your responses because they are not only knowledgable but they are real answers lol. I mean you took the time out of your day to call me when I was struggling installing the RS2 injectors.

The clutch situation, yeah thats weak, but I shoulda asked about it before I bought the car, my bad. I don't really care about the whole chip thing, I already got another one comin from bob in the mail (he rocks.) and that isn't costing me a dime, well maybe shipping . If anything, its making me more knowledgable about my car.

Quick Reply: Feeler...All for sale... talk me out of this though...ok?