hamilton quite possibly the biggest idiot ever! way to go ******* just like your dad a few days ago

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hamilton quite possibly the biggest idiot ever! way to go ******* just like your dad a few days ago
Old 06-08-2008, 11:22 AM
AudiWorld Super User

What did his dad do?
Old 06-08-2008, 11:24 AM

Default lol

If there were any doubts, I'm pretty sure he laid them to rest !!
Old 06-08-2008, 11:28 AM

smashed a carrera GT into a kids playground tryin to impress his wife
Old 06-08-2008, 12:43 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Said part is that even if he had stopped in time he would've been nailed from behind.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Terrible, idiotic and a stupid mistake... Yes for sure! ******* don't think so. At least he had...

The guts to go to Kimi and admit his mistake and take the blame for it which I'm sure will carry onto the next race. He also apologized to Kimi for the mistake and I'm not too sure in the world of F1 with drivers with big egos if other drivers would have admitted their error and then apologize.

It's really too bad because I think it would have been a great race between the two. I don't think Robert Kubica would have kept up with both Lewis and Kimi towards the end of the race.

Both Ferrari and McLaren had bad outings with their second drivers although Massa came in the points. I really wonder what was wrong with both those drivers and the team strategy.

In any case I'm glad Robert finally pulled it off with all the hard work this year it was just a question of time before it happened.

Congrats to Robert and Nick and to the whole BMW team for a great race and the way they managed it!

He leaves Montreal in the lead of the Championship and BMW just 3 points behind Ferrari in the constructor's championship.

And BTW, can someone tell me WTF the race officials were thinking? Why did they even bother to send the pace car in on a non issue car stopped (Sutil) in a safe zone on the other side of the track and not on the racing line?

And why did they wait so long to do it? Later on in the race another car went OFF and a much worst position on the track and they didn't send the Pace car out. The car was finally hauled away by a tractor.

They ruined a great race I'm sure!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:57 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Now that's dumb!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Dunno but I thought he side stepped blame in the first interview with Louise Goodman. Blabbed on

about pit lane accidents not really being racing incidents. WTF??? Said it wassn't as bad as hitting someone on the track and then went on to say he appologized IF it affeced Kimi's race.

Short story, he's made a lot of mistakes over the last two years. He's had lots of company in Monaco and Montreal but in terms of big time mistakes that matter to the size of your trophy room, he's king.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Agreed, I heard that interview also... said he was watching

the two drivers infront of him battling in the pit lane... funny, when you watch the video... the pull beside each other and stop.. that's all.

I don't hate Lewis.. but he makes it easy to consider him a douche.

B
Old 06-09-2008, 08:58 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

i couldn't believe he said that when I heard it! He saw the red but didn't stop???? C'Mon!

Quick Reply: hamilton quite possibly the biggest idiot ever! way to go ******* just like your dad a few days ago