Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

amazon advertising while reading forums.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 02:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default amazon advertising while reading forums.

Not sure if this is a better place. Can someone stop the annoying amazon advertising that shows up on smart phones.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/new...ising-2939550/
Old 12-30-2017, 09:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Gsrjc
Not sure if this is a better place. Can someone stop the annoying amazon advertising that shows up on smart phones.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/new...ising-2939550/
Yes, Audi Forum, can you please help? In the last few days, I am receiving ads from Reward Zone USA offering me free gifts (which I don't want) and it completely takes over the forum site so the only way to get rid of it is to exit and go back to the forum.. It is very distracting and unwanted and is interrupting my conversations and reading.
​​​​
Old 01-02-2018, 08:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Audiworld... please help

Originally Posted by Katskill
Yes, Audi Forum, can you please help? In the last few days, I am receiving ads from Reward Zone USA offering me free gifts (which I don't want) and it completely takes over the forum site so the only way to get rid of it is to exit and go back to the forum.. It is very distracting and unwanted and is interrupting my conversations and reading.
​​​​
Agreed. It’s unlike any other advertisement as there is no way possible on a smartphone to close the ad and return to where you were to continue reading. You have to close the window completely and go back into Audiworld fresh and find where you were. In my case within seconds of returning, I got the same ad again and then I looked here for other complaints. It’s totally ridiculous!!!!