Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Confusing A/C problem

Old 09-19-2017, 07:34 AM
Anthony-S

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Confusing A/C problem

(i also posted this thread Under q7 sectiin, sorry for posting again but I'm not sure where is the right spot)

We had issues with car overheating and ac not blowing cold air (just sometimes). After many faulty thermostats frkm the dealership, we finally have a functional one installed. The ac however sometimes blows hot and sometimes blows cold air. It seems like an on/off all of a sudden feature. All settings remain the same i terms of temperature etc. It sometimes fixes itself fornmsny days blowing ice air, and sometimes it suddenly returns back to warm air. Dealership recommended replacing the whole compressor and some other smaller psrts around it (2900$). I believe its an electrical problem. I have good knowledge about a lot of things in cars but not the ac systems. Wgat do u guys think is the problem? I thought about relays or sensors maybe..
Old 09-21-2017, 07:52 AM
Tech Guru

Received 106 Likes on 97 Posts

Feedback forum is for issues/problems/feedback on the website. Not car problems.

Search this Thread