RS3 Group / Subgroup Names - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > AudiWorld Community > Feedback
Reload this Page >

RS3 Group / Subgroup Names

Notices
Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

RS3 Group / Subgroup Names

Old 09-27-2018, 05:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default RS3 Group / Subgroup Names

I have some Audi World site feedback. I hope that this is the correct place to post. If not, please move it to the correct group or subgroup.

This is pedantic (i.e., nit-picky) but my feedback is in the group names, and with the consistency of the spaces between the types.

Specifically "A3 / S3 /RS 3" should be "A3 / S3 / RS3"
There's also a similar issue with the Q5 and Q8.

Here are some screen grabs to illustrate my comment and suggestion for change:

Old 10-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer

At first I was thinking, you can't be f'ing serious. Then I realized i could fix it. BUT - there are a number of things you missed. There should be a space between RS and whatever comes after it. You missed that above. Also, in the 'motors' subsection, I changed that to Engines, because motors are electric generally speaking.

Thanks for the editorial work. I stare at this thing too much and stuff gets blurrry.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

It's little things like this that I pick up on. Part of it's because of my engineering background and when I look at code I tend to spot inconsistencies.

I see that there are spaces for the RS and the number that follows. If you look in my screen shots there were some like RS 3 that had the space, and some like RS4 that didn't. My comment was to remove the space but I think you're actually correct in that Audi puts a space.

Regardless, I appreciate the fact that you addressed it. It's certainly an improvement in my eyes.

Cheers,
-Alan
Old 10-04-2018, 10:27 AM
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer

I usually spot differences like this as well, but thanks again for calling it to my attention!