Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan (aka "Michiana") Owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 07:50 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan (aka "Michiana") Owners

If you're from the Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan area, or know someone who is, please check out "Michiana VW/Audi Club" We are a freshly started local owners club based in South Bend Indiana, and we are always welcoming new members! We've grown from only 2 to nearly 70 members in a little over a month. Feel free to check out our new homepage at www.michianavwaudiclub.com. We've got a meet and cruise planned for September 18th, details are on the website. Hope to see some of you there! Cheers
Old 09-24-2010, 06:46 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I am in Fort Wayne, IN. I build custom Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber and Plastic VW, Audi, Mercedes, and BMW Parts. If any of your club members would be interested have them shoot me a PM! Or check out tradestuffup.com where I list parts for sale often. Thanks

Sam
Old 09-27-2010, 06:29 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by audi06sline
I am in Fort Wayne, IN. I build custom Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber and Plastic VW, Audi, Mercedes, and BMW Parts. If any of your club members would be interested have them shoot me a PM! Or check out tradestuffup.com where I list parts for sale often. Thanks

Sam
Sounds great, I'll be sure to let people know. We're actually looking into doing a vendor discount program soon, haven't finished all the details yet, but we'll be sure to let you know when we do.

Just out of curiosity, what's your average rate for custom parts? If you look on my profile pic, you can see how my headlights don't quite fit right, as they're a custom install, and I'm wondering what it would cost me to have the front panel redone so its flush with the headlights. I can send you a more detailed picture if you want, just PM me. Thanks
Old 02-07-2011, 05:53 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Michiana VW/Audi Club Update 02/07/2011

Hey there folks,
just wanted to keep people updated on what's been going on with our little club. One big change we've had is with our website. It's completely redesigned, much more professional, user friendly, way more content, and most importantly, it now has a forum. Definitely be sure to check it out: michianavwaudiclub.com. But the biggest news so far is the launch of our official membership program. We've gotten some big time sponsors, made club stickers, started a member discount program, and now we're working on plans for some sweet events once the weather starts warming up. Hopefully in addition to normal meets and car shows and such we'll be able to throw in a few track days now that we've got a few sponsors with deep pockets! Be sure to check out both our club info page (http://michianavwaudiclub.com/About%20Us.html ), our Mission Statement (http://michianavwaudiclub.com/articl...r_Mission.html ), and if you're thuroughly convinced this is a good idea, our signup page (http://michianavwaudiclub.com/Membership.html ). Hope everyone has a great week, and we'll see you when the snow is gone!
Old 01-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Newbie from Niles, MI. Added michianaaudiclub to my list of visited forums and to facebook. I have seen little to no posts on the forum since I joined a few months ago. Do you guys meet?
Old 01-23-2012, 08:10 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by careercadaver
Newbie from Niles, MI. Added michianaaudiclub to my list of visited forums and to facebook. I have seen little to no posts on the forum since I joined a few months ago. Do you guys meet?
Hello,
We're in the process of redesigning the website, and so for the time being most of our discussions and posts will be on the Facebook page. The weather has hampered our efforts to meet in recent weeks, but with luck they'll begin to pick up as conditions improve. Thanks for the enthusiasm though, and be sure to check Facebook for updates on both the website and future meetings.

- Joe
Old 01-24-2012, 08:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks Joe. I'll be watching facebook!

Originally Posted by IrishmanB4VR6
Hello,
We're in the process of redesigning the website, and so for the time being most of our discussions and posts will be on the Facebook page. The weather has hampered our efforts to meet in recent weeks, but with luck they'll begin to pick up as conditions improve. Thanks for the enthusiasm though, and be sure to check Facebook for updates on both the website and future meetings.

- Joe
Old 07-22-2018, 08:02 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Audi Dealer in the Indianpolis Area

I need some work done on my 2001 Audi TT Quatro Roadster. Does anyone know of a place other than Tom Wood on 96th street to take the car in for repairs. Their costs are getting on the high side and looking for an alternative. Thanks.
Old 05-19-2019, 11:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hello! From Central IN, and just posted a set of wheels from my old Audi for sale - take a look if you're interested!

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/mid...y-new-2972601/